• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Autoerotic Asphyxiation

I don't understand the appeal of the sensation. I find the breathing drive when it gets strong enough to be among the most profoundly dysphoric and horrible feelings in the world. If I really wanted it so much, I'd go do some aponeic underwater swimming, at least that way when I suck in a lung full of water and die, they don't find me with a belt around my neck and my trouser snake hanging out.

Joking aside, its the exact same feeling and it feels bad man.

violence and aggression are the last things i want during sex. i honestly don't understand how choking or any other force can be a turn on. the very idea of rape is an oxymoron to me.

as for doing it on your own... well, yeah i'd rather just use real drugs if i want a buzz badly enough, not that that ever happens even. i'm pretty damned satisfied straight, and with simply making love.
It doesn't have to involve either. Some people actually like to get choked, and others just enjoy the ensuing rush - this is the proper appeal.

I perfected the art so it simply cuts off the oxygen supply - no pain, no anything...just *ulp* gone.

I still haven't had anyone do it to me though - I really wanna try it as I have done breath play by myself (or with friends) while getting stoned.

Last edited:
I agree with tommy34. I had a girl choke me one time during foreplay (she was performing the role of a seductress) and it was an amazing feeling to be completely in her control. I think that the element of helplessness might have a lot to do with the enjoyment of asphyxiation, beyond what the actual sensation of oxygen deprivation provides.

It doesn't have to involve either. Some people actually like to get choked, and others just enjoy the ensuing rush - this is the proper appeal.

I perfected the art so it simply cuts off the oxygen supply - no pain, no anything...just *ulp* gone.

I still haven't had anyone do it to me though - I really wanna try it as I have done breath play by myself (or with friends) while getting stoned.

it really is how you define violence. to me, force or constriction upon others is this, and i, personally, find it utterly repulsive.

this doesn't make it wrong, btw.

i just find intimacy as essentially a union rather than a competition or battle. consent still doesn't make it "hot" or even remotely attractive to me. tbh i am disturbed that it turns so many on. however, that's my problem.

It involves a lot of trust - there's fuck all force involved - just very carefully placed pressure. I know what you mean though dude - when I think a girl is experiencing pain, my dick pretty much immediately goes floppy, unless it's pain she/they enjoy (light stuff like biting, scratching, spanking).

It's a bit like fucking in the ass - the potential for pain and suffering is very near, but if you're a tentative lover, it just heightens pleasure.

My mate's cousin died doing this. Pretty grim.

He was in a relatively well known band too ('INXS'). Fitting.

I do this quite often with my SO and last night we did it a little more hardcore...well I made him..and he was yelling thats enough and next thing I know I woke up with him smacking me in the face and carrying me...And don't remember anything. He was flippin out like crazy..I was also numb for a little spell.

It involves a lot of trust - there's fuck all force involved - just very carefully placed pressure. I know what you mean though dude - when I think a girl is experiencing pain, my dick pretty much immediately goes floppy, unless it's pain she/they enjoy (light stuff like biting, scratching, spanking).

It's a bit like fucking in the ass - the potential for pain and suffering is very near, but if you're a tentative lover, it just heightens pleasure.

there are some pleasures i can do without, thank you very much, no sir-eee bob.
ned-flanders-picture.jpg

okelidokelie

;) =D

oh i love how theres a thread for everything on bluelight. swoon.

i stopped breathing once while being choked and my partner had to give me mouth to mouth. (nice pun, huh)
the lesson here is dont tie up the person being choked !

That's easy - she stopped breathing thru being choked and couldn't start again, so he had to give her the kiss of life - I bet that was scary but pretty cool toO¬

That's easy - she stopped breathing thru being choked and couldn't start again, so he had to give her the kiss of life - I bet that was scary but pretty cool toO¬

OK Dr. RoughJack.......thanks for translating and thanks for clearing up the physiology. Good to know that's how the body works. Thanks for your expertise!

The helplessness turns me on...:D...and when the person times it just right to were I pass out...Omg...love it.