Autocorrect suddenly not correct

Nicomorphinist

Bluelighter
I didn't start having trouble with the autocorrect in the typing windows until today -- it fights me about Commonwealth English and there is no way I can make it clear I mean what I wrote . . . which was normally typing it three times. Is there some setting I can change somewhere?

I always use Commonwealth English (or at least the Canadian variant thereof) - colour, analogue, oesophagus - and it is never autocorrected. I wasn't aware that the forum had any kind of autocorrect feature. Perhaps it is a browser issue?

pretty sure xf has no built-in autocorrect. agree it's probably your browser.

alasdair

As the first two replies indicate, we don't have spellcheck in the site software. I use colour and behaviour all the time with the red squiggly line and ignore it because THAT is how I want to spell.

Most likely a browser issue.

Looks like it was the browser or one of a few other things installed here -- now I'm back on my regular machine and the Commonwealth English, German and Croatian comes out just great same as it every was . . . for a moment there yesterday, that s turning back to a z and refusing to stay after three attempts really cooked my goose and I even turned red and got the itchies . . . so I got some shootable hydroxyzine and Dilaudid out of the doctor bag and took a nap . . .