Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australias Ketamine Problem?

why would i abuse in the mix
they are all normal people
ive seen you dicks around(not all of you are dicks)
come up to me gurning off your heaps
hey man do you post on bluelight!
and did it make you feel better banning me and why did you do it
casue i voiced my opinion?
and do i care about your 15 year old sister mate i couldnt give a shit if i didnt know the meaning to most words you guys use....

And the impossible has happened. The thread has become even funnier!

Sublime Junkie
Honestly, let it go. This is a serious discussion board, not a more conversational discussion board such as in the mix.
They have their differences, their strengths and their individual weaknesses. Just be sure to understand and respect both boards rules and guidelines when posting.
You will find that most people from both sites are reasonable people if you treat them that way.

*ducks for cover as flames get thrown*
look i agree with -pinger- let it go. both boards are different in there on way. if you treat the board and members with respect,you will get respect back. on a serious note mate, i really think with your attitude you should choose which board you wana post in.
if you think in the mix is more 'normal' then stay with them. its obviously a conflict of interest on your end if you cant be civil to bluelight but want posting privledge. dont keep comparing it to in the mix. they are both two very completely different forums in there own way.

OK....chaps, ladies... I have had enough
while we are WAY off topic, I would like to pose the following, vaguely related question.
[DISCLAIMER - question poser is not completely foolish, just uninformed.]
What the hell does PLUR mean??
randomblondeboy, starfalls69, i'm lookin' at you
i have seen it plenty of times and yes, I even did a search on it.
help me. it is bugging the s**t out of me and yes, i have no doubt it is obvious.

PLUR - the (usually) drug induced happiness at a club
Pease
Love
Unity
Respect

Ooooohh...thanx man
I feel so much better now.
somehow hipper, I think
so....on with the flame war?
don't let me stop ya
[or should we get back to the plethora of ketamine problems faced by the multitudes?]

Sublime_Junkie: your going to get your arse banned so quick from this site if you keep up your shit. mods and users wont tollerate your bullshit. reminds me of that tool who kept on about the fuckin HQs. now what was his name...

Errr...
PLUPR?
No cheating in the acronyms robert :)
Im sorry but i have to lay down the law, if someone didn't we'd have misleading acronyms emitting from everyones assholes ;)
Adikkal

Sublime_Junkie: your going to get your arse banned so quick from this site if you keep up your shit. mods and users wont tollerate your bullshit. reminds me of that tool who kept on about the fuckin HQs. now what was his name...

Apparantly he thinks he already has been banned... that's why his name now has an underscore I think...
You might be a moron, but that's not grounds for banning dude - maybe you just screwed up the login or something? Although as Mac said, keep up the abuse and that will get you banned...
Oh, and I think this thread has just about gone on for long enough... Sublime Junkie - if you have any further problems then email myself or one of the other DD mods... don't email us asking for meanings of words though - that shit you have to do yourself... ;)
Now... all this fastidious repartee and these droll retorts are becoming superfluous and I declare this thread redundant... :D