• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Muscle relaxants?

No? what was the no..?
thanks for list phase dancer yeah i got mims waiting for my new version and pw for online access

If a Dr agrees you could get relief thourgh a muscle relaxant that wasn't a benZo, you'll very likely be put on Baclofen. I've been on it for a few months no. There doesn't appear to be any abuse or enjoyment value in it. The side effect I have noticed the most is constipation. Not like shitting blocks of cement such as opiate constipation, it's a strange sort, where you feel like shitting all the time.

But i'm sure not everyone get's such side effects.

i got Orphenadrine Norflex mixed nice with codeine and benzos tonight. think i was getting closed eye visuals: this med is not PBS or cheap either half the price gabapentin but still.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orphenadrine
interesting drug but like no chemists stocked it, must be rare wonder why?
i would like to try them all see what they like.
Norflex is an opiate potentater also and works well with oher anti histamines and downers.
what muscle relax drug do people use in australia, soma? oh that not here?
are there any recreational muscle relaxants other than benzos not that i consider benzos recreational. what other muscle relaxants have nice effects and are strongest to relief pain. mostly in my legs from benzo withdrawal using diazepam for that and a few other things

just yesterday i've been noticing twitching in my legs and lower back that has had me nearly jump out of my bed or seat. i started pregabalin last week so i'm assuming that has to do with it. i also get twitches on valium but not to that extent.

with the pregabalin (lyrica) it always seems to happen in the afternoon. has anyone else noticed these effects when first starting lyrica? did they subside?

i'd like to try soma but not sure if my doc would go that way.

im also on buprenorphine, tramadol and valium just for reference.

How do you find mixing bupe and tramadol?^^
pregabalin (lyrica) think i tried that what are its effects like with everything.
your legs probably doing that either from pregabalin (lyrica), tramdol over dose side effect or not having your vaium. or maybe u got some srot of medical condition

bupe and tramadol together is fine.

yes i do have a medical condition - spondylosis for the main part - so thats why i started lyrica, for the neuropathic pains. i've always twitched before the valium and lyrica, it just seems as though the lyrica is exacerbating it. i'm not sure, because i haven't jumped all morning yet.

pregabalin is an anti-convulsant used for neurological pain, as well as being found effective in some anxiety cases, and for me this is true so far. i'll be takinf valium out of my meds very soon. in the higher doses i've found the pregab to give me that whoozy "drunk" feeling that other benzos give. it's definitely not something i'd ever find recreational.

Anyone else used norflex its pretty rare but adds to codeine effect and high. I just got scripted it. Must be better muscle relaxant drugs like soma in australia..i keep on searching and eating them.

^Norflex is another antihistamine/anticholinergic isn't it? Most of those class of drugs add sedation to opiates I think (ethanolamines which have high BBB permeability)

Re: Baclofen. I requested it from my doctor to reduce cramping and extreme tension of the nexk and shoulders due to benzo w/d, but was told it was only really indicated for extreme spasticity. Bummer.

hmm i think mixing norflex with antihistamines is not the best for my head.
I want to try Dantrium - (dantrolene sodium) and baclofen and repreven (ropinirole) i wonder how those will go with opiates considering one is an dopamine receptor agonist

I having bad leg pains from opaite and benzos i believe withdrawals so i gonig to try to get some treatment for it other than pain killers anyone had experience with this RLS.
wonder what ropinirole will be like and if it mixes well with other drugs or potentiate or makes any other drug better not that i am interested in that.

In your first post you suggest bromazepam? why?

Pregabalin could be a good option, i've used this for opiate withdrawal and it helped immensely.

Last edited by a moderator:
iso-butyl nitrite is so easy to find.

Try sex shops selling it as a lether couch cleaner, or other odd shit that wouldnt normally be sold in a sex store.

Its dirty and disgusting though, and coming off benzos, why take muscles relaxants. Just swapping one for another really

That photo's really pushing the limits of what you can show on BL, photo & comments unapproved.

I having bad leg pains from opaite and benzos i believe withdrawals so i gonig to try to get some treatment for it other than pain killers anyone had experience with this RLS.
wonder what ropinirole will be like and if it mixes well with other drugs or potentiate or makes any other drug better not that i am interested in that.

ropinirole isn't available in australia, yet. i know you've checked out this thread in OD, but i'll chuck in this link for all the other aussies here. there's some really helpful information regarding RLS which i've used in the past.

Rush isn't real here its made in Sydney and is a bunch of bad butyl/alkyl nitrite blends.
Real Rush bottles from europe and canada (canada actually contains amyl nitrite which is supposed to not give a headache be smoother and last longer..) don't just have a a Rush sticker around them, it goes right upto the top and theres certain markings on it and the vial and lid has certain little attributes.

Never understood why people use the stuff. The stuff Ive tried just makes you sick and gives me a headache, "amyl" has nothing on nitrous the only real inhalant. :)