Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Australian couples less likely to have sex, unless on drugs or alcohol

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Australian couples less likely to have sex, unless on drugs or alcohol
September 23, 2014

Most Australian couples avoid sex unless they are on alcohol or drugs to get the kick, reveal experts. According to sex therapist Jacqueline Hellyer, there has been a rise in the number of couples who have never had ‘sober’ sex. ‘It is not unusual for me to meet couples who only ever have sex in substance-induced states,’ she told news.com.au.

The substance-induced sex is not just limited to young adults. ‘I also hear from housewives who need a couple of wines at dinner to get in the mood,’ Hellyer added. Couples who begin a relationship drinking alcohol to become aroused are likely to continue that pattern in their relationship. Many people find it difficult to move from substance-induced casual sex to a relationship.

A recent survey of young adults in Australia also found that 92 percent of people who had had casual sex in the past six months had used alcohol or drugs. ‘Do not let social lubricants lead to sexual dysfunction,’ experts advise.

http://www.thehealthsite.com/news/a...ikely-to-have-sex-unless-on-drugs-or-alcohol/

.................................................. .................................................. ...................................

NSFW:

Iono if this is generally true, but it sure isn't in my experience. But then again, since I'm not Australian myself, maybe it doesn't apply to me and my Australian partner.

♪ Have sex on X-T-C! ♪
♪ Have sex on L-S-D! ♪

... I mean... how dare they try to bump uglies while intoxicated?

This reminds me of something Terence McKenna said about the victorian era if England. Only would sex follow intoxication. The reason was people wear so insecure tight arses that it took a little lubrication to get things going. I prefer to remember sex.