Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Aussie on the hunt for Salvia..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsncrs

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum. The majority of similarly themed forums discourage asking for sources, I assumed it would be the same with this forum - However, I'm not necessarily asking for sources - I'm curious as to whether anyone might have any tips or experiences tracking down the elusive sally in Australia (either cuttings, seed, or extracts)
I've been wanting to try Salvia for years now, but I've never been able to find it anywhere. Is anyone able to help me?

Considering salvia is illegal in Australia this would still be considered sourcing I believe.
If there is anywhere it grows in nature and you can properly identify it then yea go take a cutting but asking where specificay to acquire seeds or cuttings would be against the rules.

Even sourcing legal substances is against the BLUA.
I'd recommend reading through it before posting here any further.

You need to get down to Alice Springs and ask for a guy called Ted.

Pretty sure it only grows in remote places in Mexico naturally. I've tried it before (at a naive time in my drug career) in extract form, and to be quite frank it was mostly frightening, or really more so just unsettling. Definitely not anything recreational. I must say though that the effects were unique to the compound, and my visuals were much more hallucinatory in nature than any other psychs I've tried.

The experience, while I wouldn't call it enjoyable the same way psychedelics are enjoyae, is indeed very unique.
It is very strong not just in terms of visuals but body load and mind fuck. I have never had a bad time on it, and while I haven't really had any craving to do it in the last several years, I can say I had good experiences with the drug.

I remember one of the most pronounced effects for me and others was both feeling like you're being "pulled" in a different direction than down by gravity, which can be quite amusing, but also a great sense of being an inanimate object. One friend likened it to, "I felt like I was a playing card stuck on the wall." Being an inanimate object is another one of those unique effects.

Hello there and welcome to bluelight. As others have pointed out, sourcing is not only forbidden but it is forbidden because we do not want bluelight to be a place where people come when they want to find drugs. Please read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.