• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Aus - 'PSY ACID': Teens rushed to hospital

Wat? Anyone ever had LSD as a tablet? I sure as hell haven't ever seen or heard of that. Sounds like the media/police misrepresenting an unknown (to them) reserach chem as a more well-known drug again!

Ever heard of microdots? I guess they are the closest things to "tabs" but still crazy talk yes, theyve not a clue what they are talking abeet.

lsd_microdots2.jpg

lsd_microdots5.jpg

Really easy to lose though, like youd imagine :p

Ever heard of microdots? I guess they are the closest things to "tabs" but still crazy talk yes, theyve not a clue what they are talking abeet.

lsd_microdots2.jpg

lsd_microdots5.jpg

Really easy to lose though, like youd imagine :p

Are those vitamin c looking things really microdots? I've had md's a few times and they were always like the other pic, even smaller, black or purple small 'dots'. Very potent tho.

Why would you even print that, is it confirmed LSD? Cant be gotta be some twat putting nb's on them

Might aswell put this here.

Coroner rules Big Day Out death accidental

Coroner Dominic Mulligan said Gemma Thoms' organs had effectively been 'cooked'. Inadequate medical facilities at the 2009 Big Day Out festival in Perth contributed to the death of a teenager who took three ecstasy tablets after panicking that she would be caught with them, a coroner has ruled.

Gemma Thoms was just 17 when she collapsed at the festival, having earlier told paramedics that she had only taken "dexi" - a slang term for dexedrine - and lied to paramedics that she was 18. After being allowed to return to the festival, Ms Thoms had to be rushed to hospital soon after, but coroner Dominic Mulligan said her organs had effectively been "cooked" before she got there. "Ms Thoms did not know that after she swallowed the third tablet she had just consumed a fatal quantity of ecstasy, which in the context of a very hot day, would inexorably lead to her death unless she was extremely lucky," Mr Mulligan said.

Ruling Ms Thoms' death as accidental, Mr Mulligan said although medical services were within guidelines at the time of the 2009 festival, they were "inadequate" to deal with a major medical emergency. Guidelines and facilities have been upgraded since, with the coroner visiting this year's festival and saying the medical facilities were now in excess of what was required.

Mr Mulligan said the WA Health Department should revise guidelines to make sure similar events had the same level of medical resources as this year's Big Day Out. Peta Davies, Ms Thoms' mother, said she was proud that improvements had been made to the festival's medical infrastructure after her daughter's death. "I'm really proud of her [Gemma]. I love her. She made a terrible mistake but I couldn't ask for anything better to come out of this situation," Mrs Davies said.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...h-accidental-20130308-2fqwm.html#ixzz2NPaKf6g

Goodness dont people know by now??

Acid has an incredibly low LD50 and even one hit can kill you!!!11111!

Fucking retards.

How he knows this I have no idea. He maybe is just guessing idk.
That cop who said 16 times as potent as LSD was definitely talking shit. LSD is active around 50 ug, or 0.0050 mg, so 16 times as potent would mean a psychedelic RC with efficacy equivalent to LSD active at 0.000315 mgs (a compound you could practically vaporize and pump through air ducts as a chemical weapon). There's no RC psychedelic as potent as LSD to my knowledge.

No.

They said it's supposed to be 16 times as strong as a 'normal' LSD trip,

who the fuck comes up with claims like that, fucking crazy statement. no one actually knows wtf it was at this stage.

It could easily have just been really strong lsd and none of these pussies had ever had more than a piss weak 80mic rave trip before and suddenly found themselves peaking out on 300+ mics from a real strong blotter, added a couple of beers and bongs and just spun right out.

why the fuck don't the police test it, find out what it actually was and then report an accurate story not just fear mongering hype ?

who the fuck comes up with claims like that, fucking crazy statement. no one actually knows wtf it was at this stage.

It could easily have just been really strong lsd and none of these pussies had ever had more than a piss weak 80mic rave trip before and suddenly found themselves peaking out on 300+ mics from a real strong blotter, added a couple of beers and bongs and just spun right out.

why the fuck don't the police test it, find out what it actually was and then report an accurate story not just fear mongering hype ?

One website was saying something about the possibility of silkroad and nbome, i'm not sure how accurate that statement was either tho.

The gangnam style tabs are possibly 25i nbome, I heard of someone being sold one as "n-bomb" the other week in Melbourne although it could be any nbome.