[AUS] Ecstasy research - EDRS (formerly PDI) 2006

heck i couldnt care less about my "Safety". i have nothing to hiude from the police, as i no longer keep substances in my posession, and my use of the has declined to a great degree.
2 reasons.

1: i cant recieve a call about this at work. (and i work evenings wehich means i am rarely out of bed till after 12pm.
2: i am a shitty communicater on the phone (to new people)

Tronica said:
...I'm happy to pass on email addresses to her if you PM me. I imagine she'll still want to call you at some point though. Zonee I have passed your info on.
Zonee I think this addresses your issue, does it not? I was raising the ethics/safety issues for the broader audience that may be reading this thread but have not posted in response.

You need to understand that in addition to finding the right people for a study, university students (and professors, too) need to follow very rigid guidelines about how they deal with "sensitive" topics such as this. So they're as much looking out for their own hides as yours. Hence the rules about how contact can be made.

If you can't participate according to the conditions of the study, it might be best to wait until a study comes up that you can be a part of :)

bump... she's still looking for more participants!

You get $30 for 45 mins absolute maximum, and your helping the cause of harm minimization! C'mon peeps...

*bump* again

We have 50 interviews left to do. And now they have recruited me as an interviewer! So if you are in Perth, currently use ecstasy/meth and have the time/inclination to contribute to research, either call rachael or PM me.

thanks
tronica

Please note the additional study details in first post. Cheers!