• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Aus - Craigslist website is an open forum to buy drugs

poledriver

Bluelighter
Aus - Craigslist website is an open forum to buy drugs

DRUG dealers and users are thumbing their noses at NSW Police by using a popular website to openly buy and sell drugs.

Classified ads website Craigslist has been turned into a virtual shopping list for online drug dealing.

Sydney’s Craigslist features postings about accessing or selling illegal drugs, including cannabis and LSD.

The growing virtual marketplace, founded in the US in 1995, contains requests hidden in street slang such as “420” and “Mary” for cannabis and “looking for Lucy” for LSD.

In other states slang such as “looking for Gina” is used for GHB and “keta” for the dangerous horse tranquilliser ketamine.

Some sellers leave mobile numbers for customers to place orders while the more secretive use messaging service Wickr to exchange encrypted and self-destructing messages.

One ad on Craigslist listed under Farm and Garden Services last night read: “420 buds, green supply (Sydney).” Another ad listed under Health and Beauty promised quick and reliable delivery of drugs to any area.

The growing virtual marketplace, founded in the US in 1995, contains requests hidden in s

The growing virtual marketplace, founded in the US in 1995, contains requests hidden in street slang such as “420” and “Mary” for cannabis and “looking for Lucy” for LSD.

“Hey if you need some to deliver to you some good 420 mj strain just hit me up now, delivery to any location is very quick and we also have a variety for you to choose from.”

Another ad was placed by a drug user looking for a regular marijuana supply: “Looking for 420 Asap tonight please. Happy for pick up or delivery around Macquarie Uni. Looking for long term contact. Appreciate you help.’’

Another read “sweet puff needed (Manly/CBD)”. “Hey there, 2 points of the sweetest needed in Manly or CBD area. Looking for a possible regular hook up. Tired of dealing with my usual guy”.

Another desperate drug user in the northern beaches was anxious to close the deal last night.

“I’m in nth beaches BUT super happy to travel to pick-up, normal guy isnt responding so I’m searching.

“Looking for between a half and an o, get at me, looking to do this tonight if possible.’’

One drug dealer advertised he was willing to swap marijuana and cash for a mobile phone. “I need a mobile phone asap as mine is not reliable and willing to swap sweet puff & cash.....

Cont -

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rum-to-buy-drugs/story-fni0cx12-1227254171621

Is this a joke? Or do drug users in Australia actually talk like that?

We are fully sick with the sweet puff shards 420 green buds and gear harry lucy pingerz bro.

I bet those are ads posted by police, they sound like how police would sound in america.

I can imagine that website will be getting a call from the chief of police "shhhhhhhh! your fucking our operation up!" lol

if its real then its probably tech illiterate 40+ yr olds who don't realise how dumb it is to try and sell and buy drugs on craigslist.

edit: found this

xQ130BZ.png

shaaaaame