• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ATTN: NY Area PD'ers -- HorizonsNYC: Psychedelic Conference! This Weekend [UPDATED]

how exactly does it work? I mean, as far as the timing and such goes... Anyone know what the hours are of the lectures or events or whatever? I am close to NYC so I wouldn't be staying in the city. It would be helpful to find out how it works. thanks

just bought my tix btw

Last edited:
Last year's schedule was lectures and presentations all day from 10-6 with maybe 1.5 hours off in the middle for lunch. The room is open and you can wander in and out and there was art in the downstairs part of the church--some of it very cool.

I will be proactive about a meet-up closer to the event. For now let's say we will have one :) and maybe someone will throw in a suggestion about where/when.

This sounds so cool! I purchased a hefty amount of 2c-e this month so I won't be able to attend :(

Can't wait to hear the recordings! I love listening to Sasha speak.

unfortunately this coincides with the equinox - i'll be in the middle of the woods with some other peeps blasted out of my mind on some L :D

ham I would love to hear Nichols presentation if you record it, I'll try to remember to talk to you after it (if you don't mind).

peace! <3

i'll be there, though i don't think anybody here at BL knows me well enough to warrant a meet-up.

of note to anybody going into NYC, there is a party happening at alex grey's gallery saturday night that is not to be missed. tickets are selling for $35 i think (which mostly goes towards building his sanctuary/temple.)

Check out the website: http://www.cosm.org/entheocentric.html

Peace all-

ah shit -- I forgot they were on the same date... I was thinking about going to that, but now that i bought tickets for horizons i don't know if i will be going to CoSM

EDIT: wait, the lectures and such should be over by the time the entheocentric salon starts, correct?

This is THIS COMING WEEKEND and very exciting. A lot of big names there which it will be a privilege to hear speak and talk to, etc.

Still kind of up in the air but there is a very very very good chance I will be going, enough that I'm gonna go ahead and say yeah, I'll be there. So anyone who is interested in meeting up there, drop me a PM and I will see if I can organize something. Will be keeping everyone posted.

I want to make something very clear, though. Please respect this conference. It is not a party or an occasion to score drugs, and if we meet up as a group of BL'ers, we are going to be doing so in that context. Also, this will not be by any means an official BL thing, but just a group of people with similar interests who happen to have met on BL. Savvy?

Last edited:
bump to self-servingly ask Does anyone have an extra ticket? I don't have a credit card and don't wanna rely entirely on their being extras at the door but I'd imagine there's probably a good chance there will be, IDK.

I'd love it if audio of this was made available.

One of you guys needs to record this!

SomeKindaLove said:
This is THIS COMING WEEKEND and very exciting. A lot of big names there which it will be a privilege to hear speak and talk to, etc.

Still kind of up in the air but there is a very very very good chance I will be going, enough that I'm gonna go ahead and say yeah, I'll be there. So anyone who is interested in meeting up there, drop me a PM and I will see if I can organize something. Will be keeping everyone posted.

I want to make something very clear, though. Please respect this conference. It is not a party or an occasion to score drugs, and if we meet up as a group of BL'ers, we are going to be doing so in that context. Also, this will not be by any means an official BL thing, but just a group of people with similar interests who happen to have met on BL. Savvy?

By "next weekend" you mean THIS weekend, correct? Dont want anyone getting confused.
I'm down for a meetup. I don't know if I'm going to all days yet or not, but i know i'll be there saturday, and I'll be going to CoSM afterwards, don't know what anyone else's plans are.

Last edited by a moderator:
SomeKindaLove said:

Good points, SKL.

All of you guys that are going.....make sure to go sober. Don't dose yourself up and swagger in there like its a festie or something. This sounds very educational; and very fun.

And isn't Phil & Friends playing a ridiculous amount of nights in a row right around this time? Haha, thats the event to dose up before if you can! :D

^no that starts on halloween and goes all through november.

and i will surely be dosing up for phil.

as for the conference, that will be done sober.
If i decide to go to the alex grey thing i will surely be dosing up.