• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Attention Bluelighters!

MOTOMAN, in order to snag the IP addys of posters here, the cops would need he co-operation of BL. I doubt that is forthcoming... However, getting your IP from your ICQ number or your email provider may be much easier to achieve.

Its best to ask an admin/mod who knows about UBB (ultimate bulletin board) and im guessing apache. Apache DOESNT log usernames unless it is a special log/pass type (.htaccess) and judging how its all cgi driven, the only time your username is stored is memory/cookie while the current browser session is open and not in logs on the actual BL server. I could be wrong but my guessing, only IP, the actual directory/file/cgi you used for that individual log of the session is in 'the logs'. It would be VERY cumbersome to find someones name from the logs if this is the way..
Most likely, email/icq/PH# and the stating of 'I have a lot of pills at home' is the way people mgiht/if get done from BlueLight.

Your IP is viewable from any post you make... to admins only.
smile.gif
It a little hidden bit in your post, but don't worry, there's only a few people that can get at it.
It's easier to look up email/ICQ and have a looke. Some people even store their names in their ICQ profiles and post things like "I'm picking up 4000 of these tonight and want to know if they're good"
frown.gif

For riksta and Smiley... A friend of mine got busted for a small amount a few years ago, could have been possession, could have been intent to sell/supply. The cossies that busted him were leanient and wrote "possession" on the arrest forms, and told him that it was all for him, and not for any of his friends even, and that if he forgot that in the interview they'd have to charge him with sell/supply
smile.gif
Nice cossies!
smile.gif

All this info comes from what I got out of him... You want to get yourself a good lawyer. $10 court appointented lawyers are often very good, but it's a bit of a gamble cos those that are very good, soon join law firms and get paid more.
You want a lawyer that knows the judges. One judge may send you to prison for this, and another may give you a fine and suspended sentence.
Be prepared for a nasty fine, and to pay the cost of destruction of the illicits. Could total to over $1k, more likely to be around $600, but your lawyer should have a good idea.
Be prepared to have good reason to postpone your case to another day. It's fairly easily done, but if you have the nasty judge, you want to defer your case to another day so you can get another judge.
Find the right balance between truth and bullshit that makes you look sympathy worthy. Too much bullshit is bad, not enough means greater punishment.
If you don't mind emailing some info on your cases that'd be much appreciated. I'm interested in creating some info/FAQ on how not to get busted. Mostly things about the action the cossies took after knocking on your doors, and maybe some info on the outcome of your cases when the time comes.

We have to pay for their destruction? Hell, they might as well give them back to me and I'll get rid of them myself. At least then I'd have fun.
To those people who say buy them only when you need them, that's okay if you actually know dealers, which I don't, or if you don't mind getting whatever crap is available at the time. I just happened to have a quantity of the good pills that have been around in the last year, so that's why I'm pissed off even more.
Anyway, it's all over for me now. Thankyou to the police for pissing off another of today's youth, I'm sure I'll be much better off in the future.
One final tip, don't ever think that it won't happen to you, because that's how I got caught.

MODS: Out of interest, how secure is the bluelight server? For example, there are a couple of UBB holes that, if not patched, are very dangerous. Just wondering is all.

Damn...maybe I should've posted this sooner. I have heard from a friend somewhere (very reliable) that the WA Police are definately monitoring drug awareness sites. They can trace IP's if you have an email addy (with ur name on it) which is attached to the site. The ISPs are under obligations to help the police apprehend 'criminals'.
All said and done, however, just be extra catreful about saying that you actually have anything. The police do need to have a pretty good lead to get a warrant for a search in the first place. They don't have a very large budget here in perf (can't even order new uniforms without breaking the budget) so they can't make too many mistakes. It's a pity they are not targeting the real criminals instead of a bunch of bluelighter ravers that are just here to have fun.
DB over and out...yet again....

Oh yeah...
Some URLs that may save you some money and jail time...
---------------------
Web Based Mail:
Hushmail - an excellent web based mail system employing 2048 bit encryption.
POP3 mail (eg. for Outlook Express):
PrivacyX - an excellent system that makes use of encryption and digital certificates, and strips IP info from emails.
Chat:
SecuriPhone - Just got this today and am TOTALLY blown away with it - for its size, the most impressive program Ive ever downloaded. Offers contact lists, realtime text messaging and file transfers, but its real strength is that it gives *realtime, 512 bit encrypted voice calls*, with better quality than a phone! Just had a 3 hour convo with someone while I was working, just over modems, and it works amazingly. Only a 550kB download - get it now!
smile.gif

Others to check out:
PGP - Mail and file encrpytion, recognised as the industry standard.
Privacy.net - Some interesting info and links
--------------------

My heart goes out to you both dudes.
Just remember, it's not paranoia if you're right...

Without sounding like an asshole...
Posting shit like that, you were bound to get in trouble. I guess you wont do it again yer?
Dont be suprised the cops are monitioring this.. *DRUG FORUM PEOPLE!!!!*
And also, talking about buying, selling, having, getting blah blah gets you in trouble and fucks it up for a lot of others!
Sheeeet. SO NOT IMPRESSED.

love ya work BFB
*waves to police*
"ahem, i thought you were coming sooner whats the hold up. oh youre all still charging hard at the station"
------------------
the consciouness of self is the greatest hinderance to the correct execution of any physical action... u dont exist therefore there are no boundaries or limits

Thought i might bump this thread.

This is when a couple of bluelighters from WA got raided as a result of what they had said on this forum.

Something to think about...

People can never be reminded too many times to be very careful what you post on these forums.

*waves to constable care*

and also watch out what you post on other boards, in relation to Bluelight and drugs!!

recently on a forum regarding Trance music, someone was asking about acid and it's effects etc.
i kindly pointed them in the direction of Bluelight(and Erowid), and said that all the info they need could be found there.

in another thread, also about acid, i mentioned that i know some people in Cairns that have microdots, and heard they were good. and also that i was travelling to Cairns at the end of September, and am probably going to have some micros.

BTW, i just moved from Cairns to Perth(ooooooohhh, paranoia kicks in ;) )

anyway, the next thing i know, i get a PM from someone, saying they had also just moved to Perth, and were wondering if I had any acid, or if i will be bringing back any micros from Cairns, because Perth supposedly(i don't know, i just moved here) sucks for acid!!
they also mentioned bluelight, and the fact that i had mentioned micros and my trip to Cairns on here too. i have two different usernames on each forum, and i don't know how they knew that i was sonic_reality from Bluelight, as i have never said my other username on either site!
they may have just put two and two together(talking bout micros and a trip to cairns), but they certainly had some guts PMing me asking about it!

anyway, I PMed him back, and it is all sorted! i told him i don't have acid, and there is no way i will bring any micros back with me.
it turns out he is just a desperate druggo(kinda like me, i've been hanging for months), and has a hunger for acid(like me too)! but he could have been ANYONE!

but it just kinda scared me that he KNEW who i was on both sites, when i have a different username, and never mention the other one on either site! and if an acid head can figure out who i am, i'm sure the men in blue would be able to as well!
and it also scared me that he has only made one post on the other site, and i don't think he has made any on here.
AND he started his PM with, "sorry if i seem like i'm stalking you" :\

just be careful what you say on other forums, in relation to Bluelight! anyone could be reading!

BTW, if the cops are reading this, i am NOT bringing any micros back from cairns, so don't bother with me. you'll just be wasting your time, and taxpayers money! ;)

i just cant say what i feel about this topic. the government has their heads on wrong trying to front this ''drug problem''. It involves way too many topics. i really think that resources of this country, and the world for that matter are being directed in the wrong directions.

please keep us informed if you dont mind, im really curious to know their justifcation for the warrent.

How much did you get busted with? Was it your first offence? You might be able to escape conviction.

Iam really sorry to hear that the police visited your house. Iam really unaware of what is classed as personal use in Australia but Im guess that $500 is on the high side. Best of luck to you that you get off lightly and without a criminal record - that would not not be the best.
People if you can, do not keep drugs on your property and if you do only in very small amounts that way if the cops do visit you can laugh in there faces. There is no need to keep medium to large amounts for the reason of saving a few dollars$ or the inconvenience of hooking up.
Going to court will be an inconvenience I would think.

Play smart

In Western Australia if you have more than 2 grams of pills, thats pills not the mass of actual MDMA inside them, you are PRESUMED to be possessing them with intent to sell or supply.

So depending on the weight of the pills you are looking at around 6-8.

If it is over this amount it is up to your lawyer to prove you did not possess the pills with this intent. This of course becomes harder as the amount goes up. But if say you just got your $400 tax return and decided to by a 10 pack of pills because they were extremely good, and you also ran the argument that by buying 10 in one go it meant you had less contact with drug dealers, you may get off with only simple possession.

If it is lower than this amount but there is other evidence available that you intended to supply them to others, then the prosecutors can lead this and try and get you on the more serious charge.
This may include:
- being found with 5 pills in 5 separate clip seal bags
- being seen giving it to another
- phone taps or evidence from another person about you discussing supplying another.
etc etc

BigTrancer
21-06-2001 10:55 <-- Hmm, glad to see this is still current...

How about this?
Assume that every word you write is going to be read by the police.

Hopefully that way we can then exchange helpful information in a discreet way. As entropope and I wrote in the announcement at the top of the forum topic list (you know the one with all the *****'s surrounding it); it is sufficient to ask for information about a particular type of pill (giving details of what it looks like, and in what state) without telling everyone who wants to click on our link that you have a great big bag of these pills for the coming weekend.

Paranoia is a gentle way of reminding yourself that some of what we discuss here and take for granted as being normal, is actually pretty far from normal for a large percentage of the population. Protect yourself by being cautious.

It is also most unlikely that you could be prosecuted solely on the basis of something you've written here, however anything you do post online could be used to add evidence an existing investigation... and THAT is why we don't allow dealing on here. To protect The New Bluelight, and to protect YOU.

BigTrancer :)

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

a question to the mods/admins

who has access to our email addy's here? both mods and admins or neither?