• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ATTENTION ALL EVERYONE (PARTICULARLY NEWBIES) - RE: PILL REPORTS

This is something i wrote ages ago, maybe now if we all wanted it, maybe it could be better.
i have found some problems that can easily be fixed that will make the information found
on the site more reliable as it would force the user to break down factual information
about their pill rather than their experience.
The following are some ideas which i feel would aid the site
greatly. This is due to the excessive copies of good batches where a logo does not
mean you have the real thing, and this will help the users differentiate between
real MDMA and speed bombs, as many think just because its good its ecstacy.
When submitting a report there should be many more text fields and list boxes to
supply information rather than the large multi lined text box where uses are to
type anything. Some fields that could be added are the following *is for new fields:
Also maybe special pillreports.com moderators who know what they are talking about should
give out stars or somehting so that people who have a good rating are those who can be
trusted, not one time dd posters pushing shit.
So it could read like this:
================================================================================
MAIN INFO:
~~~~~~~~~~
Pill Name:
Rating:
Location Purchased:
*Pill Type: (Capsule or Pressed Pill)
================================================================================
IF ITS A PRESSED PILL:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Main Pill color: (maybe have the web colors able to be selected so the user can
choose the most suitable color that other uses could see. Dark
pink may not be the same as my idea of dark pink.)
*Finer Discolorations: (ask the user to look closer at the pill to look for any darker
or lighter flecks, speckles, different colors etc.)
Pill Logo:
How was the Logo pressed: (deep press, feint press, etched lines etc.)
*Pill Height: (in millimetres)
*Pill Width in diametre: (in millimetres)
*Texture of the pill: (was it smooth, shiny, rough, crumbly, hard) ie. quality of press.
*Pill Shape: (Was the pill flat, or domed, did it have a bevelled edge, was it
domed both sides, was the bevelled edge on both sides etc)
*Did it have a score: (yes/no)
*(in a large text box) Any extra information thats not previously listed above
that could help in diffenetiating between batches, that makes this pill unique)
IF ITS A CAPSULE:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Capsule color: (clear, green etc.)
*Was the capsule transparent: (Yes/No)
*What was the main powder color:
*Finer Discolorations: (ask the user to look closer at the pill to look for any darker
flecks, speckles, different colors)
*Pill length (in millimetres)
*Capsule uniqueness: (did it have any other writing or colors on the capsule)
*Was the powder filled to the top of the capsule? or how much empty space was there in
the capsule, it was 3/4 full etc.
*(in a large text box) Any extra information thats not previously listed above
that could help in diffenetiating between batches, that makes this pill unique)
===============================================================================
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF THE PILL:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Hours it lasted:
*How many they had:
*Text box for them to say what they thought of it.
=============================================================================
By forcing the user to put more detail into their posts is what will help determining
bad batches and enabling us to filter out personal opinion and stick to the facts. Maybe
for some simple things like pill height and width that are very important client side
validating it so it makes them pick up a freakin ruler :p
Cowboy Mac.

Great post Cowboy Mac, some terrific ideas there
smile.gif
I definately think adding more fields is an excellent idea. The only thing is iam not sure if you could ensure that each field must contain some info in order to be able to post the report. A lot of ppl would probably just put N/A or not sure, but it's definately a step in the right direction and can only improve the situation rather then worsen it. This would also provide new users with the minimum details expected when reporting on a pill/capsule. Gold star to you my friend
wink.gif

thanks man, i tried to get jase to implement something like this a while back, nothing happened, maybe someone could bug him again
smile.gif
agreed about the field needed to be filled to post, somehting that im sure would be lied on if you forced people.

Yes Yes Yes! But getting Jase to attend to that is a total other story...
now where is his ICQ number... i *did* have it somewhere... i'm going hunting.

Strength in numbers i say! The more of us who want to see changes occur for the better, then the more likely we can get implement these changes
wink.gif
All of you who think Cowboy Mac's suggestions are worthy of being implemented please raise your hand. Hope you can find Jase's number Mona
wink.gif
Having said all that, i must admit the reports posted over the past few days have been much better and it's great to see my words did not entirely fall on deaf ears
smile.gif

Cowboy Mac that was fu**ing spot on, I think that would be the best solution to this problem. Having something like that would also remind you of a detail that you could have forgot, I know sometimes I leave a few things out by accident. Now if Jase could get this going we would love him forever.