ATTENTION all Central FLorida residents

Professor X

Bluelighter
as you all well know, Orlando has a become and the surronding areas a pathetic place to live you are a True Raver. for the ones of us who live for the music and the culture. the vibe is soo Dead here. but Im apart of a Rave activist Group called The Future TRibe Project, you may have heard of us, we have thrown 3 incredible day raves. we are a dedicated group of ravers that love our culture and will die trying to get it in the state that we all know it can be again. SO
anyways im asking all TrUE ravers to get up off you asses and to all descend on a club once a week at once. i dont care where are what. But im THinking Kompression @ the IcEplex off of I-drive for several reasons. first it is an all night club. No mean security, and they play really good trance music. the vibe there is crazy and through out all cfl and tampa areas. kandy and hardcore ravers come to dance and be together. its the same place where the last 55 degrees was held.
tell me what you guys think but i invision that we only need one place for all the right people to turn things around.
so tell me what you think
Live the plur!!
Mike-d
------------------
"what better place then here, what better time then now"

Sounds like a great idea bro......I try to spread the word around to my crew here in cent fl. I live in daytona for now but am moving to orlando soon....
Also would love to hear more about The Future TRibe Project. sounds like a kick ass group and is fighting for a cause i love and believe in.
Peace.......RuRu

As a true representative of the rave/party culture here in orlando I totally agree that there are some serious problems. I will be checking out kompression probably this weekened (unless something better comes along)
Something needs to be done, but the problem isn't so much with us, but rather our local governments. We are associated with all the drug problems in the area and between elections and official representative reviews our scene is often signled out and it would be hard to stop that. We all have to be safe and hope that the choke hold on partying here lets up some.
I would be glad to help endorse an organization to help save our scene.
Much luv to everyone.
PLUR to all
------------------
Chalice™ (AKA "Star-face-a-choo")
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

I drive is close by, Ru Ru, if you want to check it out, you are more than welcome to crash at my place we have extra space here.
Star face a choo, if you are going there this weekend, let me know, is there a way we could get a meetup? Tiger is out of town this weekend, but I still want to go out. I was contemplating Tampa, but that is a far drive.
E mail me back, or post on the board. It will be cool to see the both of yas again. Til then...
Brownman
------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.

hey guys sorry i forgot
something important
Futuretribe's weblink
www.ftpcfl.cjb.net
its under alot of construction
but some important mission statements can be read.
------------------

Sounds good to me! Let me know what and where and when and I will do my best to represent the North Central Florida area. RuRu, you keep in touch with me on the happs, either you or Chalice.
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

awesome idea. I've heard alot about FutureTribe. Mainly from my girlfriend who recently met up with one of your memebers (Mike D). My girl and I definitely plan on supporting FutureTribe in future.
PLUR
------------------
Stay positive and love your life.
-Nicholas Lofton Hexum

I think that what they are doing is a great thing and as I said before we need to support them and help out as much as we can.

My only exposure to the scene here in Florida has been that of the pseudo-rave vultures (oop... meant cultures), so I was wondering if someone (the true tribesman, perhaps?) would be willing to let me in on the true rave stuff. i'm gettin a little tired of being the only one at a party who "remembers" that raves didn't just start...

Hey lane wassup
ive heard alot of good things about you from "a"
anyways im glad you two are interested, we need all the help we can get becaue there is as you know alot to be down in the FLorida scene.
hope to see you sometime soon. you two should
come out to Kompression. one friday night.
Peace out!!
mike-d
------------------

i'm definitely up for that. thanx Mike D.
------------------
Stay positive and love your life.
-Nicholas Lofton Hexum

Sounds like a plan, Mike-- if it's okay I call you Mike. I'm gonna try and get out more, but I have transport problems... But it's all good
wink.gif
Anywho, feel free to IM me on AOL under my sn: Vengessa. Talk to y'all beans later

Sounds like a great idea. Im over in Tampa and the scene is dying, Im having to drive to "O" town and st.pete to find some good partys/raves. Was wondering about Kompression though, how is it? Honestly in detail. What nights does it go on? Is it a clean place or one of those dirty whearhouse rave deals? This saturday night in st pete Baby Anne, Keith McKenzie, Dj X and Dj Campell are spinning at the Tamiami Club by Janis Landing. Come on out there!!!

actually the best night to go is Friday and
they play Trance music all night so its a much needed rest from the worn out break beats.
the place is very clean actually, because they hold it inside the ICEPLEX, its quite cool
a big dance floor and ofcourse its always fun to go out on the ice and dance but bring a sweatshirt. there are also some ravers that go iceskating while there. many places to chill out. and security is Not even really there. but not needed either because everyone is soo chill
anyways if you want to come just holler and ill provide some directions.
LIve the PLUR!!
mike-d
------------------

Yes, weekly excellent meetups would be GrEAt!
I've thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone I've met thus far. And it only gets Better
smile.gif
smile.gif

-^(-_PROPS_-)^-
[email protected]
------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

Brownman:
I tried E-mailing you @ [email protected]
I hope thats ur e-mail address! heh
Peace and Pop Rawks
[email protected]
------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

I will be there this friday night along with my friend Nick. He's really nice and I hope that maybe he can meet some of you guys. Well I hope to see some of you guys there. Bye Bye.

i/d love to go, but i'm pretty new to the area and most of my friends here dont really roll. could you get some directions and times? is there any where else in orland to go. anywhere downtown? i love to roll and would like to roll with someone. thanks for the info.

Thanks Futurtribekidd!! So I guess saturdays arent the day to go then? How come? I will chek it out then next weekend. Think I am going to go to see Baby Anne and Keith McKenzie. I'll meet you over there one weekend. Hey got any ladies by the way. Oh yeah how old are ya? Im 20. Hey anyone who wants I run an mp3 server with more music than you can imagine on it, so let me know if you want free music. e-mail me at [email protected]
[This message has been edited by madcraze (edited 13 January 2000).]

Apple-
My e mail is [email protected]
Try that...
I am torn, should I roll on Friday or should I roll on Saturday, or should I wait until next week? I really want to check out Kompression...I would also like to try to get a meetup with some bluelighters before compression, Apple, if you want, I could venture out there to get you have to chip in for gas. I get out of work at 330, and could go to daytona from there...let me know..e mail me your number I will call you.
If any of you want to meetup and pre party, let me know. I think I solved my problem, I am going to roll tomorrow. Danie- e mail me or IM me my AOL screen name is brownman648...
see you all at Kompression
PLUR
Brownman
------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.