Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Attention all Artists!!!

JoshE

Bluelight Crew
As you may be aware, we are working on getting some BL Merchandise together for you all and we're wanting YOU to do the designing.

This will be for T-shirts, Mugs, Bumper Stickers and other random items.
We ask that you please PM your artwork and ideas to n3ophy7e, ocean and fizzle!

You can create whatever you'd like and we'll be working through them and choosing a few for printing.
Thanks so much and Lots of luck!
Please feel free to PM us with any questions!

Now get on it :D

Sounds fantastic Joshe, me and my partner Gotcookies have been working on some art pieces inspired from our first 3 acid trips we did last week. The pieces are not finished but i am happy to submit them for bl merch. Sounds like a great idea.

I said this last year. How about a mens bl calender this year?

I for one would gladly offer my services but doubt it would do anything for sales. lol

We might do a Men of BL calendar sometime ;)

Fieldy, sounds great man! Looking forward to seeing what you've got :)

Hmm wish I had time to work on something for this... Some of my pieces are up on DeviantArt if anyone's interested. Might try and do something bluelighty when summer comes around :)

Well the artwork from my 1st acid trip with my partner is done, the 3rd trip artwork is about 70% done....still working on our concept for the 2nd trip, i will have to link the art work to the trip reports when all 3 peices of art and the 2nd and 3rd trip reports are done! I like your work Dm...the eye with the mull leaf has a significant feeling i can relant to.

Last edited:
I vaguely recall messaging someone about this about a zillion years ago....check out my redbubble site: http://www.redbubble.com/people/razsolo/portfolio

I do t-shirts, hoodies, prints, cards, stickers...they have just added iPhone covers to the list too! Some of the stuff I have got on there already I reckon would be pretty relevant for bl's interests... :)

^^ Cool! I'd love to see them :)

Awesome stuff Raz!! I recognise that t-shirt you were wearing the other day ;)

^^ Cool! I'd love to see them :)

Awesome stuff Raz!! I recognise that t-shirt you were wearing the other day ;)
Thanks kindly! I do like to promote myself at all opportunities. =D