• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Ate my first Microdot not long ago…

These days Toronto is all weak as shit tabs with the rare NBOMe batch.
We are at the arse end of the earth and it seems almost impossible to buy shit acid no matter how hard you try.

Admittedly I’m not buying single tabs from some random guy in the Mens’ Room at a gig.

We are at the arse end of the earth and it seems almost impossible to buy shit acid no matter how hard you try.

Admittedly I’m not buying single tabs from some random guy in the Mens’ Room at a gig.
I think it depends on where you look. I switched to getting them online years ago, and the kind of dealers who are 25 yet primarily sell a couple tabs to 14-19 year olds usually don't have the best products.

I think it depends on where you look. I switched to getting them online years ago, and the kind of dealers who are 25 yet primarily sell a couple tabs to 14-19 year olds usually don't have the best products.
I found the very very best to be in Poland of all places.

it almost sounds like old school mesc

they were shaped liked a cylinder

lsd_microdots4.jpg

they looked a little like that but the ends were flat and they had the same circumference as the tube for a ball point pen
They look like the first psychedelic I took (New York, 1987), except the ends were flat. Sold as mescalin. I took 2, waited a long time (like 2 h) to feel the effect. Effect similar to 50-70 mcg of LSD. Lasted a long time. Size wise they could have contained 100 mg mescaline, but I've always suspected some DOx. If anyone know what they contained, I'd love to know!

They look like the first psychedelic I took (New York, 1987), except the ends were flat. Sold as mescalin. I took 2, waited a long time (like 2 h) to feel the effect. Effect similar to 50-70 mcg of LSD. Lasted a long time. Size wise they could have contained 100 mg mescaline, but I've always suspected some DOx. If anyone know what they contained, I'd love to know!

that's EXACTLY what im talking about.....i lived in the NY/NJ area then also.....they were the first thing i tripped on also and they were a little different than LSD to me - similar but different - they didn't last as long - seemed to be about 6 or so hours....they were a little jittery (but i think i get that from all trips) and they made ya laugh a lot and had some pretty good visuals

i heard they came from the mafiaso, which was why they were so prevalent in that area at that time

they were about the same diameter as uncooked spaghetti

and we called them mesc....but i'll never know if that's what they really were

:shrug:

:Sherlock:

Isn't it sad/interesting that we may never know how these things were made!

Ive always wondered WHY they made these. Way harder to smuggle, harder to make(surely?) and can't fit as many doses in same area(again, hurting smuggling/dealers).

None of it makes sense to me!!

Last edited:
I got a bunch of them about 15 years ago. That was the last I've heard of them in eastern Australia.
You might be right about that. I was recalling some type of acid everyone in Sydney talked about in the late 80s but that was impossible to ever find. My memory is pretty hazy, but now I think the name might have actually been ‘clearlight’ or something like that.

that's EXACTLY what im talking about.....i lived in the NY/NJ area then also.....they were the first thing i tripped on also and they were a little different than LSD to me - similar but different - they didn't last as long - seemed to be about 6 or so hours....they were a little jittery (but i think i get that from all trips) and they made ya laugh a lot and had some pretty good visuals

i heard they came from the mafiaso, which was why they were so prevalent in that area at that time

they were about the same diameter as uncooked spaghetti

and we called them mesc....but i'll never know if that's what they really were

:shrug:

:Sherlock:
I called it mesc too but felt it was just like lsd, larger than the microdots but same consistency.

I’ll say this did feel different than any LSD I’ve had before.. But even then resembled more a lysergamide than any other drug I’ve tried so I chalk it up to any number of variables. Nothing like DOx, NBomes, or Mescaline.

-GC

Clearlight ...( windowpane) .the Rolls Royce of acid imo ...1974 ....think the last time we had them 1979 just before all the brilliant acid died out from our source.They were the strongest 1 hit doses around ....well they wernt 1 hit you could split them 4 ways.Lots of ppl took halves which was sufficient......but 1 or a bit more was always special and scarey.

They were low doses of LSD.
Clearlight ...( windowpane) .the Rolls Royce of acid imo ...1974 ....think the last time we had them 1979 just before all the brilliant acid died out from our source.They were the strongest 1 hit doses around ....well they wernt 1 hit you could split them 4 ways.Lots of ppl took halves which was sufficient......but 1 or a bit more was always special and scarey.
YES I had a black windowpane AKA geltab my first LSD experience and it is by far the strongest doses AciD myself and everyone else I know who took them decades ago as teens has ever had. People were having out of body experiences on them and super intense life changing spiritual trips.

I had a yellow star dot this summer, was a nice retro style trip.
Been basicly only dosing needlepoint for the last years.
But this dot felt alot like the acid i used to get +10years ago.
Not super strong but maybe around 120ug at most.
I also saw alot of red stars in the same size around 2012-2015.
Although everyone tried them said they were very strong.
So could be the same producer but different batches.