• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Atavan/Welbutrin/Diclofenac/Alcohol Combo.

SiriuslyLost

Bluelighter
I didn't know where to post this but I needed to be able to safely tell someone what happened incase something bad befalls me. I decided to try and intentionally trigger nightmare hallucinations thru combining the listed substances.

Ativan - 15 powderized 1mg pills.

Welbutrin (Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release (SR) 100 mg) -
12 powderized 100mg pills

Diclofenac - 15 powderized 50mg pills

Jack Daniel's - 8 shots.

I've read and read about how all but the jack has caused hallucinations at high dosages and I drove headfirst tonight due to some life issues and consumed all of that in a 2 minute time span.
I'll update this post if I'm able to.

Status Updates
---------------------------
316AM 20min after dosing: mild tension in head and slightly racing heartbeat. No other effects.

Be careful with high dose wellbutrin. Seizures are a likely outcome.

340am something's watching me and I have a strange urge to go from my room And hide in the bathroom

I didn't know where to post this but I needed to be able to safely tell someone what happened incase something bad befalls me. I decided to try and intentionally trigger nightmare hallucinations thru combining the listed substances.

Ativan - 15 powderized 1mg pills.

Welbutrin (Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release (SR) 100 mg) -
12 powderized 100mg pills

Diclofenac - 15 powderized 50mg pills

Jack Daniel's - 8 shots.

I've read and read about how all but the jack has caused hallucinations at high dosages and I drove headfirst tonight due to some life issues and consumed all of that in a 2 minute time span.
I'll update this post if I'm able to.

Status Updates
---------------------------
316AM 20min after dosing: mild tension in head and slightly racing heartbeat. No other effects.
This is really stupid and dangerous. What gave you the idea to do this?

Are you okay OP? This sounds seriously dangerous and reckless. If you want to talk about anything we have The Dark Side forum where you can vent about whatever is troubling you.

Status update
I'm fine finally it took till now for me to come back to conciousness I got banned from Walmart and told my gf to fuck off and walked off to my brothers house. Got a ride home a bit later than proceeded to piss on the floor and go to sleep. Slept till abt noon. I dont remember any of it. I also drove to lowes at some point and everything

Status update
I'm fine finally it took till now for me to come back to conciousness I got banned from Walmart and told my gf to fuck off and walked off to my brothers house. Got a ride home a bit later than proceeded to piss on the floor and go to sleep. Slept till abt noon. I dont remember any of it. I also drove to lowes at some point and everything
Glad you're OK man. What's going on?

What's the score here? What's next?