At what TRT dose do you feel the best?

Intense

Bluelighter
As far as libido, sense of well being, muscle retention, etc.

It's not a "TRT" dose but 200mg a week makes me feel the best, as long as my blood work is in check. Thinking about going down to 100-150/week.

I feel best around 200 mg/week too. That puts my peak test levels slightly over the normal range with trough levels still above 1000. I'm happy with it as long as my blood work is in check and my blood pressure is in range.

As far as libido, sense of well being, muscle retention, etc.

It's not a "TRT" dose but 200mg a week makes me feel the best, as long as my blood work is in check. Thinking about going down to 100-150/week.

125mg/week pinned once a week returned 30ng/dL for the last 6 months, with a drop of about 6kgs in bodyweight....

I feel best around 200 mg/week too. That puts my peak test levels slightly over the normal range with trough levels still above 1000. I'm happy with it as long as my blood work is in check and my blood pressure is in range.

Blood pressure is an ongoing problem for me. But I also run tren very low dosed for long periods of time. It's been 25mg EOD.

125mg/week pinned once a week returned 30ng/dL for the last 6 months, with a drop of about 6kgs in bodyweight....

You pin once a week? Have you ever tried the EOD route with slin pins sub q? I find it keeps my blood levels more stabilized, with minimal e2 spikes.

What were you running prior to that dose?

You pin once a week? Have you ever tried the EOD route with slin pins sub q? I find it keeps my blood levels more stabilized, with minimal e2 spikes.

I've tried just about every injection frequency over the last 35 years, 0.5ml X 1/week gives me a break... Don't have E2 issues, never have.... Too old to care..!!

I can understand that. I'm going to get sick of pinning one day as well. (technically already am but its worth it)

Blood pressure is an ongoing problem for me. But I also run tren very low dosed for long periods of time. It's been 25mg EOD.

I've been running low dose tren for a few weeks too. 25 mg/day, and I'm loving the results. I have to up the telemesartan dose to keep bp in range. I haven't decided how long I'll run the tren yet. It feels hard to stop when the results are this dramatic.

I've been running low dose tren for a few weeks too. 25 mg/day, and I'm loving the results. I have to up the telemesartan dose to keep bp in range. I haven't decided how long I'll run the tren yet. It feels hard to stop when the results are this dramatic.

Sucks you have to take an ARB, but yeah I agree even at 25mg/day it's very noticeable and many of the negative sides of tren are non existent.

this is what I do and would suggest myself
even if i add something I only take a half of what I add

so for example i take 1/2 CC of tren E 200