Astrological roll call

sunjoy

Bluelighter
Anyone care to humor me? (c'mon guys, we had one about breakfast cereals, and this is really interesting to me.)
smile.gif

So, "Hey baby, what's yer sign?"
And, do you find that astrology applies to your life in any way? Have you found any accuracy in it? (By this I mean the personality breakdown, not horoscopes)
I'm a scorpio; I think astrology is a fascinating tool to help us understand many amazing patterns in life.
Thanks!
smile.gif

I am a gemini...and I can tell I have those twins inside of me...It's like I have 2 sets of brains or something.

i don't completely buy into astrology, but there are so many coincidences that u find once u actually look beyond your horoscopes in the back of a magazine...
anyway, im a libra.

Leo
We don't command attention...we demand it.
------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

I'm a cancer and I think it's totally my personality. Most everything that i've read about cancers is me.....we kick ass!

I'm a libra, the scales sign. therefore I balance all my drug taking
smile.gif

I'm a libran too! And I was also born under the year of the Horse. (Chinese zodiac counts too!)

I'm Pisces...I'm the quietest and most sensative out of my "little" group.

I am a scorpio...so watch out for my stinger!
WHHHAAAAAAPPPIIISSSSHHH!! YEAH BABY YEAH!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

hey, I'm a virgo... and the beakdown I have heard about my sighn, is uncanny.
I guess I kinda buy into all of the new age stuff (a little too much somtimes.)
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

I am a Gemini also......along with Bean Geek!
smile.gif

Damn, if we have like 2 brains, does that mean I have a reserve to fuck up too?
smile.gif

------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

Aquarian here!
I agree that horoscopes are mostly B.S., but I think the personality traits are pretty much dead-on. Perhaps not all Virgos are anal-retentive nor all Leos domineering, but these characteristics certainly apply to two people I know born under those signs (my father and mother, respectively). So there must be some validity to astrology
smile.gif

------------------
E PLURibus unum

Im a VIRGO!!
Im not really into astrology but i have seen
a couple of psychics and some of it is true
altough im not really a neat freak or anything (too busy..
smile.gif
) But my mom is an extreme neat freak!! like one time when i was younger she went on vacation i was barely
at her house and she came home and said the house was a mess..

taurus here
hung like a bull dontcha know
wink.gif

actually, maybe i shouldn't say this now, but i don't think astrology is very accurate (except for that hung like a bull thing
wink.gif
). too vague, too much room for interpretaion.

hey great thread.....i love astrology
its a lil hobbie of mine
im a pisces, leo rising, taurus moon, pisces merc, aries venus etc.
my chart fits me like a glove
includung the fact that there has been a bad line with neptune for me past few years,,,,,,on astrologer asked ...you have or will have a run in with drugs.....ummmm no not me......heheh and also will be stripped of everything you think you need...this is sooo hard for my lil pisces self
and please dont confuse astrology with fortune telling....
i believe in psychics but they are few and also that there is soo much more to your chart then just your sun sign.......
thats why people can say im a virgo but not anal the rest of the chart is pulling somewhere else...ok enough of my soap box
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"
[This message has been edited by special k (edited 09 January 2000).]

Scorpio here. I'd have to say that my sign is pretty much me.
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

I am a Leo also, born in the sign of the hare (rabbit) on the chinese zodiac. I kinda believe the personality aspects of the whole astrology thing.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

Leo here and I've ALWAYS been overly curious about the whole astrology thing. Anyhoo, I think I totally fit the Leo profile
wink.gif

Taurus here
------------------
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." -- Ayn Rand