• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Asking for advices on how to hide from family at home

Larry171203

Greenlighter
Hi all, I need some serious help right now!!!! I am in deep trouble because my parents found my packet of meth but I managed to keep my pipe hidden!

1. WHERE IS AN ABSOLUTE SAFE PLACE TO HIDE DRUGS???
I really need some good tips here because this is not the first time I have been caught... or maybe I am just too careless! Anyways please shares your thoughts on this

2. How do I gain back my parents' trust/What should I be saying to them to at least make them feel better about this situation??
Ok, first of all, I know that once you lost somebody's trust it can be extremely difficult to gain their trust back. Because I have experienced it myself before. The best way is probably through action and time. Once you show them that you are not committing the same mistake for a solid amount of time, they will naturally start to trust you again. BUT besides from this, is there anything else I can do to enhance the process or just make them feel better. Because I think I have been a huge disappointment for my entire life. and it is really hard to go through all the same thing again and again. My parents must be extremely upset about me..... please i need some advice

thank you so much for taking the time to read this post. I appreciate your replies.

The best way to regain their trust is to stop using. To regain their trust for them to only find out you're using will crush them. Either tell them this is how it is right now and to accept your truth (which is difficult and disrespectful because you live with them) or stop using, if you want to stay on the moral side of things.

Side note: People refusing to accept an addicts truth is one of the reasons we have to lie and hide as much as we do. Accept our addiction for what it is, and stay or leave. Guilt will drive someone to use faster than anything.

I used to hide my pills and weed in my VCR. Not sure how in the fuck my grandmother found it. She was always a nosy person.

I personally would make a little slit in the mattress under the seam at the head of the bed. Under the tag is also good if it is still there. The reason for this is they may pull the bed out, but the chances of them flipping it up and turning it around are slim. I have not put this into practice, but it would be my first step.

Bags of dope you can tape into the inside of your shirts and sweaters that are hanging up. Small bag, tape it to the top of a ceiling fan blade you never use.

Hollow out a chapstick or 3 and fill them with powdered meth.

There are several trick hiding devices you can buy online, but they look pretty fake to me.

I never really had to hide anything but apart from giving you a speech or advise on how to deal with your parents if hide away places are the sole question, then if you have a desktop pc, there are numerous places to hide it and also in the seems of clothing

Pockets of hanging up coats/shirts. Or pockets of folded up trousers/shorts (at bottom of the pile/back of drawer)
Inside empty food wrapper in your bedroom bin (aslong as you're the only one who emptys it lol)
Back of phone case Or wallet (something that's in your pocket/on your possession constantly, and leave it under your pillow when u sleep)
Depends how big of a bag you are talking I guess lol

I know some who used to get extremely paranoid(sleep dep psychosis) about getting raided and would get a empty can of baked beans and put his baggie of coke inside a bigger baggie with a little weight you use for scale calibration in the bottom, then tip a fresh can of beans in over the top until it's covered up and half full and leave it in the back of the fridge. Pretty good opspec imo, but not if you share a fridge... Could do the same thing with yogurt or something too I guess aslong as the bag wouldn't float to the top.
Or shove it into the bottom of a cake take a bite and leave it half eaten on your side lol.
Many factors here. If your parents clean your room etc.

Can't you find a stash spot outside?

Pockets of hanging up coats/shirts. Or pockets of folded up trousers/shorts (at bottom of the pile/back of drawer)
Inside empty food wrapper in your bedroom bin (aslong as you're the only one who emptys it lol)
Back of phone case Or wallet (something that's in your pocket/on your possession constantly, and leave it under your pillow when u sleep)

I know some who used to get extremely paranoid(sleep dep psychosis) about getting raided and would get a empty can of baked beans and put his baggie of coke inside a bigger baggie with a little weight you use for scale calibration in the bottom, then tip a fresh can of beans in over the top until it's covered up and half full and leave it in the back of the fridge. Pretty good opspec imo, but not if you share a fridge... Could do the same thing with yogurt or something too I guess aslong as the bag wouldn't float to the top.
Or shove it into the bottom of a cake take a bite and leave it half eaten on your side lol.

I think they would definitely go through your trash

Under the soles of your shoes? Balled up in a pair of socks at the back of the drawer?

Taped on the underside of a drawer can be a decent one, bag size depending

Yeah, I dont hide from my family. Lucky in that regard, though I dont really tell them about my use either. Ive never stolen from them or anything but they have seen me benzoed out so I guess they think that it could be much worse.

Thanks. Poly substance abuse is a good like that cause I dont really need a specific one substance. Though with schizophrenia my drug use is on a borrowed time.

Thanks. Poly substance abuse is a good like that cause I dont really need a specific one substance. Though with schizophrenia my drug use is on a borrowed time.
Not to pry but by limited/borrowed time i hope you mean the use of meds/drugs then that of your lifespan.

I cant tape to any clothings because my mother is very unpredictable. One day she can be the most lazy bugger ever and another day she can be casually going through my room, getting her hands on my belongings trying to clean my room or some shit. That is the reason I got caught so many bloody times... Its really difficult for me to find a decent safe spot in my house generally. Below my pillow, or anywhere related to my bed is a no no, because that is where they always check when they suspect i am hiding something. there was a few times I woke up due to the slightest noise they made while entering my room and I just kept my eyes closed. Then i felt my pillow moving... MY DAD WAS SLIDING HIS HANDS UNDER MY PILLOW TO CHECK FOR HIDDEN ITEMS luckily i didnt have anything under my pillow that time. he didnt know that i was awake lol but it broke my heart to see them try so hard to stop me from using substances...

I cant tape to any clothings because my mother is very unpredictable. One day she can be the most lazy bugger ever and another day she can be casually going through my room, getting her hands on my belongings trying to clean my room or some shit. That is the reason I got caught so many bloody times... Its really difficult for me to find a decent safe spot in my house generally. Below my pillow, or anywhere related to my bed is a no no, because that is where they always check when they suspect i am hiding something. there was a few times I woke up due to the slightest noise they made while entering my room and I just kept my eyes closed. Then i felt my pillow moving... MY DAD WAS SLIDING HIS HANDS UNDER MY PILLOW TO CHECK FOR HIDDEN ITEMS luckily i didnt have anything under my pillow that time. he didnt know that i was awake lol but it broke my heart to see them try so hard to stop me from using substances...
Maybe it's time for you to move.

I used to unscrew a wall outlet and secure a ziplock bag to the back of it with larger amounts of stuff, you gotta be careful it doesnt fall behind your wall though

Hey guys, I'm gonna go ahead and send this to Drug Culture, as it is not really concerned with Harm Reduction in any way.