• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Asking African Blue lighters: Are Quaaludes actually prevalent down there?

Simpliar answer anything available just gotta know wer...out of that culture just browsing the net. Adios

What is it with you people asking me about drugs? Like how would I know? 😇

It's late here (well for me it is anyway). So in the meantime for your education and amusement I'll leave you with the below i.e. a fairly recent (January 2021) news report from one of our national broadcasters, a link to an article (January 2021) on the African Institute for Security Studies' website, and an episode by HRH Hamilton Morris on the topic.

We can discuss the history and the politics (of this particular drug which actually does have quite a history and some associated politics albeit that they're factually questionable), precursors, synthesis, etc. tomorrow if you like! And all the fun that goes with it!

Not my thing though i.e. to me it's a dirty drug (in more ways than one). I like the finer things in life! But to each their own! :ROFLMAO:

Also not the most profitable drug on the market when compared to the usual suspects.

Anyway. Suffice to say. No spin-doctoring or fake news on this one i.e. it's for real.

HRH Morris decided to make this age restricted so you need to login to YouTube to be able to view. Informative for the most part. Not to mention entertaining at the same time! :ROFLMAO: When you see the dude fall over flat on his face after a good hit you'll get the picture! Doesn't look like fun to me. But again: to each their own! :ROFLMAO:

Oh and yes I do have statistics of drug seizures here (go figure). Just not handy right now. Suffice to say that Mandrax features pretty highly statistically speaking (this in reference to the last post, above this one, that seemed to miraculously and stealthily slip in while I was busy with this teaser! ❤️ )

Ahhhh, the first African EADD bluelighter, surely not?! We've been awaiting you for many years. We have many questions pertaining to how we particularly seek the holy queludes because we've generally, as a forum, had our hands on most the available pharms on these shores... but the mystical quelude seems to evade us. FTR I've checked nearly every DNM I've ever been on, and never seen any trace of them.

They come with mandrakes though? Fuck that, I'm not messing with fucking mandrakes. Don't want mystical drugs that much.

IZcnnPTl.jpg

Ahhhh, the first African EADD bluelighter, surely not?! We've been awaiting you for many years. We have many questions pertaining to how we particularly seek the holy queludes because we've generally, as a forum, had our hands on most the available pharms on these shores... but the mystical quelude seems to evade us. FTR I've checked nearly every DNM I've ever been on, and never seen any trace of them.

They come with mandrakes though? Fuck that, I'm not messing with fucking mandrakes. Don't want mystical drugs that much.

IZcnnPTl.jpg

I think you are confusing 'Mandrax' with 'Mandrake' mate. Mandrax was a brand name for methaqualone back in the day, whereas Mandrake is a toxic root with some hallucinogenic properties that you'd be best to avoid...

Last edited:
Mandrax to me sounds such a good name for a drain cleaner or a strong bleach.

“Careful of the floors, I’ve mandraxed the fuck out of em coz the dog shat on the floor again”

The only thing I'm wondering is are qualudes the same shit Leonardo is taking in 'The Wolf of walstreet'.
I think you are confusing 'Mandrax' with 'Mandrake' mate. Mandrax was a brand name for methaqualone back in the day, whereas Mandrake is a toxic root with some hallucinogenic properties that you'd be best to avoid...

Mandrake was also at that time in the early 2000's a pretty good linux distro.

The only thing I'm wondering is are qualudes the same shit Leonardo is taking in 'The Wolf of walstreet'.

Mandrake was also at that time in the early 2000's a pretty good linux distro.

Mandriva Linux​

Description​

Description​

Mandriva Linux is a discontinued Linux distribution developed by Mandriva S.A. Each release lifetime was 18 months for base updates and 12 months for desktop updates. Server products received full updates for at least five years after their release. The last release of Mandriva Linux was in August 2011.

Apparently so. But I don't recall the movie itself. I think this has been mentioned somewhere on this thread though. May be worth my looking it up and seeing what the deal was if only for amusement value.

I used to get Quaaludes in the 70's early 80's. Prescrtiption ones Rorer and Lemon 714's were the brand and type that were going around. Also in the early 80's when I lived in Texas I got Mandrax from Mexico. I ate about 6 of them once and the only thing that kept me alive through the pills and alcohol was the fact I was doing some quality cocaine too. (Cocaine was much more purer in the southern states like Texas and California, if it was less than 75% it was considered crap)

What I did not know at the time was that Mandrax supposedly also had diphenydramine in it? (don't quote me on that). I always thought they were just methaqualone. But I am not sure.

Apparently so. But I don't recall the movie itself. I think this has been mentioned somewhere on this thread though. May be worth my looking it up and seeing what the deal was if only for amusement value.
Your guy got any Mandrax in yet then coffeeshroom. I'm quite interested. D
Do you ever get them in blisters? Are they ever prescribed or are they all counterfeit? It seems like there would be a Massive demand (esp. after wolf of W/St.) and it doesn't seem that hard to make...
This dude did.

Thanks dalpat, what a crap thing to put into a good drug. They were still fun though. Hit you in 20 minutes. Felt like you chugged 6 beers real quick. :) The ones from Mexico were in blisters.

Highschool was fun with ludes. Taking them before homeroom and stumbling all day.

Thanks dalpat, what a crap thing to put into a good drug. They were still fun though. Hit you in 20 minutes. Felt like you chugged 6 beers real quick. :)

Highschool was fun with ludes. Taking them before homeroom and stumbling all day.
I'll have to take you word for it.

I've only been in the presence of users and it didn't look like fun to me (well not my type of fun anyway). I suppose if falling off the throne (toilet) and face planting yourself into the bathroom floor is fun well then you're good to go with this stuff! :ROFLMAO:

At the risk of repeating myself here: this shit is usually crushed up here and mixed with weed and smoked. Commonly known as a "white pipe" (usually the broken top of a beer bottle being the pipe). Here: I personally have not met anyone that's taken them orally. I see my link to Hamilton Morris' video on this is now age restricted (which means that you have to actually log into YouTube in order to view).

But my fellow countryman @Coffeeshroom, and who for some reason or the other seems to have become really scarce around these parts of late, knows more.

In just looking back on this thread: it's worth the read and turned out quite well actually with all of the contributions.

Mandrax is very common in KZN especially in Phoenix
Very easy to come by and very cheap.
I've tried it once and yes smoked out a broken bottle
I personally didn't enjoy it at all.

Welp, for all you guys that do not like methaqualone there are disposal techniques that I am sure friends would help with. ;) Ludes were stronger than Mandrax but I did enjoy Mandrax. Both heads and tails above benzo's (for me) as far as recreational

Never smoked it. Did not even know that was a thing when I did them. Just took them orally.