• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Asking about the combo: Alcohol + Heroin, pro's, con's, own experiences,...

Mananas

Bluelighter
Hello,

Are there benefits to combining a moderate amount of Alcohol with Heroin, does it enhance certain positive effects brought about by the Heroin, and if so; what exactly makes it beneficial combining these two drugs, which effects get enhanced or maybe even which new effects does it bring into existence?

How dangerous is a moderate amount of Alcohol combined with Heroin (as it will definitely be - more - dangerous to combine two substances that are able to both numb the central nervous-system), and is the risk/are the risks worth possible pro's?

What are possible negative side-effects that this combination can unleash upon the one undergoing this specific drug-cocktail, and which ones - if there are some of these, or maybe even just one - will surface no matter what?

How interesting would it be in your opinion to try out this combo (since I have never combined these two drugs, but I did combined Heroin several times with some Benzo's), which enhances some aspects of Heroin in a pleasant way, yet not pleasant enough, for me, to take the risks that this combination brings about to ever use Benzo's while on Heroin again, definitely not when my Heroin has great legs. However, Alcohol is not just capable of numbing the central nervous system as well, but might have the ability to enhance the euphoria of the heroin more than Benzo's do, also are the initial effects of Alcohol accompanied with the feeling of being more energetic; does this quality that Alcohol possesses can maybe deliver some nice effects in combination with Heroin?

And who of you did try or maybe even use this combo more often and could you tell me your experiences with combining these two drugs please?

Thank you, cheers.

In my experience if i get drunk first it's alright. If i doheroin first i have no desire to drink

I'm sure BDD and Bluelight in general would be a lot more fun without my Stasi ass always crackin' down on folks for content, but, I'm still alive for the time being, so here we go. Alcohol, by its very nature is a very unpredictable substance; we mix it in drinks, we drink it straight; with meals and without; Some of use are heavier (Americans) and some of us aren't. Also, alcohol consumption begets alcohol consumption in a way that's as uncontrollable as any other drug I've used. My point is, with a substance like Alcohol, there are secondary consequences to consider when determining how potentially dangerous a substance might be for the population at-large.

Arriving at my main point, combining Alcohol and Heroin or any other Opioid for that matter is dangerous. You do so at your own risk. There's no correct dosage to recommend

Hmmm, doesn't really sound like something I would need to try by what I hear of you guys, and if it's dangerous, I'm living dangerously enough with doing Fireballs (Snowballs/Speedballs) every day - so I can miss other dangerous combo's just the same way I can do perfectly fine without a fucking sneaky type of very specific close to torture sort of toothache - you know what kind of toothache I'm talking about? The kind that would make someone who is opposed to the usage of Opioids popping Oxy's like skittles once he has this kind of toothache! lol

(sorry, my jokes are really stupid, I'm aware about that fact, but sometimes I just feel like joking, can't help it... but yeah, lame fucking joke, I know, believe you me, I know all too well, which is too bad, some people at least find themselves funny even if they are the only ones finding them funny, I don't even think my own jokes are funny lol, that's even fucking worse!)

if you want to nod its an effective, but rather dangerous combo, as is any form of doubling down on sedatives
can make you feel quite nauseated too

The only time it should ever be recommended to mix the two is if you're having serious withdrawal symptoms from heroin. Then some alcohol can relieve some of the symptoms and lower your anxiety - a bit like benzo.

Recreationally ... it's way too dangerous to be recommended, and especially if you don't have alot of (heroin) tolerance. If you're a daily user, you won't die from drinking a beer or a glass of wine ... but that's it. While mixing benzo with alocohol makes you creative and have you run all around the city doing stupid stuff, mixing heroin with alcohol will just make you sleep forever.

Just don't do it!