Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Asian produced pills that are speedy

Boku_

Bluelighter
How common are meth bombs like pills like these in Australian nightclubs?

What would be more harmful to your internal organs, taking 3 pills like these and being awake 48 hours binge drinking beer and smoking 50 ciggies to cope with the comedown or my preference smoking .2 of ice before drinking 12-15 mils of liquid GHB over the following afternoon into the late evening.

Typically I take 3 mil doses of liquid G at 2-3 hour intervals.

I know people love to hate liquid G coz everyone has a story of a friend of a friend who g'd out and never woke up but seriously using a proper measurer to dose sensibly helps much more than other drug combinations to ease a stimulant come down.

I've tried everything from shotting heroin to popping a Valium or two with a glass of wine and by far liquid G was the best.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Generally speed bombs and k pills haven't been around since 2007ish.
Since ketamine disappeared and ice became the prominent form of meth in Oz there's been more money in keeping meth as smokeable crystal than pressing it into pills which is why they pretty much disappeared.and amps with a 4cloro group are seriously neuro toxic.cathinone versions are probably the same.best to avoid until proven safe.

A meth pill with 150-200mg in it should cost between 15-35 dollars depending on geographical location a rc pill would prob go for 3-10 a pill I've never seen a stack that was all meth usually I'll get mdma+meth Wich is a great combo