Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Asian Drug Scene

easy as

Bluelighter
There is no place for the asian drug scene on here. Who whould like to read about the asian scene and what life is like over here? Lets rally and get a thread for asia and people living in asia.

"asia" is a bit broad, is it not?
i agree there is no place on bluelight specifically for the asian region, but there are so many different parts of asia, and so many different cultures.
maybe you could start us off by being a bit more specific.
where are you located, and what "drug scene" are you referring to, or interested in discussing?

This forum covers Asia as well. There are a few threads floating around, but really there just isn't much traffic on this site from people in Asia. You are more than welcome to start a thread relating to drugs in Asia, but I suggest something more specific than that :)

Are there any Asian girls on this forum? Man I luv them, hottest specimens on the planet:)

Are there any Asian girls on this forum? Man I luv them, hottest specimens on the planet:)
??
are there any uh...anglo males on this forum? i love a bit of ethno-sexism, especially in such an appropriate place to try and meet girls.

this thread is going places.... I sometimes look out for drug busts relating to asian areas, but never seem to come across much, if any.

Well how about SE asia. Inclucding the greater parts like Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, the Phillipines, ... Or why not Asia as a whole. It is large but so is North America. Thousands flock there for alter experiences. Why not have a forum where locals or expats can shed light on this?

Thoughts are appreciated.

Poledriver...Help start the thread and your request is granted mate.

Cheers

this thread is going places.... I sometimes look out for drug busts relating to asian areas, but never seem to come across much, if any.

Yeh plus 1 on that.

I also look out for Asian women, and Asian butts, never seem to often
come across to many, if any either.

Well how about SE asia. Inclucding the greater parts like Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, the Phillipines, ... Or why not Asia as a whole. It is large but so is North America. Thousands flock there for alter experiences. Why not have a forum where locals or expats can shed light on this?

Thoughts are appreciated.

Poledriver...Help start the thread and your request is granted mate.

Cheers

Well if you make a specific thread about one of those countries, then you might get some input. there may be some locals and expats who cruise around bluelight. however, I think mostly you would get australians who have travelled there commenting about it. However, plenty of people have been to south east asia.

how about trying it. worth a try and as you said many people visit and/or live there...not just Aussies.

Don't know where you're looking but the first best bet is the English language and regional dailies published in most Asian and middle eastern countries. They report busts big and small with occasional on-topic features although some countries don't like admitting they have a 'drug problem' so little will be found.

I come from Taiwan. be4 I left for Australia, Ketamine was the Number 1 drug of choise for the younger generation 15-25's. There has always been a Heroin problem even though death penalty applys if you're convicted as a H dealer etc. I would say its mostly the older Generation that was on H. Mdma was around too then but it was getting weaker and weaker and more duds etc so more ppl stop taking them and turned to K. This was around the year 2000'ish era.

These days I think mostly used drug in Taiwan is MethAmphetamine. Constantly see in Taiwanese news where police makes big busts of big clandastine Methamphetamine Labs etc etc. I beleive K is still widely used too. I guess there would still be plenty users for H and or other opiates. :)

/end story telling

how about trying it. worth a try and as you said many people visit and/or live there...not just Aussies.

Well start a thread then with a specific country or question in mind. you cant just say asia. where are you living/interested in talking about? Its like me going and asking whats the drug scene like in Europe? people would say.....'ah where in europe?'

I dont live in Asia. I have travelled quite a bit through south east asia for 5 months total, the last time being 2007-2008. So if you want to start a thread about either Thailand, Singapore, Laos, Vietnam or Cambodia then I will contribute, and I am sure others will. but I have no reason to start a thread about asia because I am not there nor will I be going there soon.

I beleive K is still widely used too.

My friend just got back from living in Taiwan for a year and he says the K culture over there is phenomenal and he won't shut up about how much he misses K. He also mentioned that most other substances that are popular in western cultures are pretty much non-existent or cut with copious amounts of binders so the purity is incredibly inconsistent. K seems to be the only drug he was able to get that was quite pure and available on a regular basis.

K + meth YO.

and if u well connected with the older generation. U can get some killa H too i believe :)

lSd and other psychadelics are almost unheard of :)

Don't know where you're looking but the first best bet is the English language and regional dailies published in most Asian and middle eastern countries. They report busts big and small with occasional on-topic features although some countries don't like admitting they have a 'drug problem' so little will be found.

English language and regional dailies
???

Give me some links and i'll add shit... alot.. I cant find what you are talking about right now, i tried a few googles., maybe im not in the right frame of mind right now, help me get started and i'll take it from there. If you read this, i'd appreciate it. And some others might too. Thanks.

"English language and regional dailies"

- such as the Straits Times (singapore) or the South China Morning Post, i guess. haven't looked but i'm sure they have online editions or something. i'm guessing it would make for some depressing reading, drug-wise. both of those countries rank among the least progressive when it comes to drug law. unless your idea of 'progressive' involves people being executed...!

love your work, poledriver :)

Hey thanks spacejunk, I really enjoy reading your posts and views on here.

I have checked the straits times and a few other online asian papers a few times looking out for busts, but have never had any luck, I will suss again sometime, there must be stuff out there.