• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

"Ashley Madison Agency"-Dating site 4 married ppl lookn 4 other marrieds 2 cheat with

I'd say the person who thought of Ashley Madison and is raking in the cash for it is a pretty low quality human being.

Amy that's hilarious. Could you imagine how much the tabloids would love it if somebody caught the CEO's wife using it?

Justifying this webpage is like saying, 'people are gonna swear, so let's have a radio station with nothing but profanity 24/7'

Look if you don't value your relationship, i don't see the problem with this. It's not like the site makes you have an affair, you go there to get an affair - and if you're in a relationship, and honestly cant find someone to cheat with - there is something wrong with you. If you actually WANT to cheat, and its not spur of the moment lust, there is something wrong with you.

Sexual desire isn't something we can predict, and oftentimes something we can't control. You can't have a go about this website and say it encourages it, its just another dating site, designed to make money. It is like any other dating site, except it has some suggestive headlines.

Either way, im not really interested in the debate, or infidelity. I'm happy.

I agree lacy this site is pathetic. Personally I dont respect cheaters either and quite frankly consider them as cowards. Grow a pair and end your current relationship if your going to cheat on someone who loves you, as far as im concerned cheathers dont deserve to have someone love them in romantic way at all.. Cant be faithful you dont deserve to feel the love and trust from your partner

^

Tell that to my self-indulgent ex!

:D

Wolves can wear sheeps clothing, but they are still wolves the same.

:)

just some thoughts and new ideas that seem to make sense

The family system is the problem. The relationships we hold with one another, as a whole and as a community, just doesn't work. We live in a society were these types of problems aren't going to go away and are going to become seen on another level (like this), so why aren't we looking at what is causing this? The current family system! The way we are supposed to structure our life into this traditional role, which we have to fight to get out of (look at gay marriage...) if we want to live any differently. Change the structure of family at all levels, internal, social, and educational (just blowing out some random names, but you should get the jest). Utopian I know.

^ Yeah but people have always cheated. What form did cheating take in traditional societies, where family was the building block of society and held sacred? I'm picturing prostitution being well established and semi-tolerated in these societies, and many unhappily married men who could afford it indulging at least every now and then. I'm picturing a woman who wanted to cheat just inviting a dude in while her husband is off working. Nobody asks, nobody tells, marriages work, and a good time is had by all.

Seems to me in the olden days you stood a great chance of getting killed for having sex with someone married, or even worse, with an unmarried virgin girl. Not to say that's not a risk at all anymore, but a lot lot less than it once was.

The curse of technology in all this case is that it's both easier to commit the transgression, AND easier to get caught and documented doing it.

Of course this site serves a horrible purpose.

However, I take offense at the number of people who say things like "if you're not happy just end it." I know for a fact my dad cheated on my mom, and they would have NEVER split! My grandpa did the same to my nonna...

Something you people keep forgetting is divorce is EXPENSIVE. It's not as simple as texting your SO that you're not into them anymore! And children also complicate the situation; no one wants to leave their kids.

Maybe I'm jaded since practically all married men I've known have turned on the flirt, but men are practically all lusty-ass dogs. I know if I was married and my SO wanted to relieve some tension, I'd probably prefer using some other married person vs. a prostitute (who's been with 1000s of people), or a secretary etc (that they actually have feelings for). Safe sex, though.

Cheating is bad, but this site just took a common occurence and is making mad dough off of it.

Cheating is bad, but this site just took a common occurence and is making mad dough off of it.

True. From a business perspective I probably would have done this same thing is I saw the $.

Maybe I'm jaded since practically all married men I've known have turned on the flirt, but men are practically all lusty-ass dogs.

False. Men are not all lusty-ass dogs. I know just as many women that give in to temptation just as much if not more than men.

^ And just as many men who are able to stay faithful.

I won't deny that I have a natural urge as a man to look at and think about more than one woman. But the promise I made to one woman means more to me than that. Last year, when my wife was away, I was presented with the opportunity to sleep with another chick, and my wife would never have known. I was sorely tempted, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm a man of many vices, and I'll sometimes take for granted my own mental and physical wellbeing. But abusing the love and trust of other people in my life is something I just can't do.

Becky, I just don't think you're running into the right dudes.

Cheating just to cheat is disgusting to me. It's an actual fetish - I've actually been approached by guys and when I said I'm in a relationnship, been told "That's ok, it's kind of hot to be the other guy". So that's gross to me. And I don't condone cheating. But... life is complicated. Every situation isn't a simple "if you're not happy, leave" situation. They might not be able to leave because of money. Or abuse. Or because their partner is sick or one of their family is sick or going through another kind of hard time, and they don't want to desert them at that time, even though they're not happy. Or, one of the scenarios where I think it's totally ok to cheat, is your partner has a debilitating, and or terminal illness, that renders them less than conscious. Maybe they have alzheimers. Maybe they're in a coma. They've been in that state for years and it ain't gonna change. You don't want to divorce/break up because you love them and you meant it when you said you'd always be there.. but at the same time, you still need love and affection. So you find someone to spend time with... to have sex with, talk to, ect. There is no way your partner can find out because they're non compis mentis (I love Bugs Bunny). So who are you hurting? You're getting support so you can go home and explain to your alzheimers-ridden partner for the thousandth time "I'm your husband, sweetie".

So no.. cheating isn't always wrong.

I never saw this thread originally, but what's crazy is this site was linked to a marriage counseling site.