• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth *ASAP* HELP ?

Crystal Clouds

Greenlighter
i’ve been injecting meth for going on a week straight now , 4-5 times a day and even though i slamming 0.35s i really saw no decline in physical health because i have the energy to take such good care of myself due to meth until this last shot i did.

i crushed down the shard and it turned out to powder out into way more than i was expecting it to but i was in the car (parked safely) and didn’t want to get meth all over by trying to get the powder back into the bag so i just decided to slam it all despite knowing it was a little too much (might’ve been 0.4 -0.5).

thw rush was insane ! in a bad way , it was way to strong for my liking. i was coughing up a storm and almost yacked it was so strong. my whole body went burning hot. too hot to handle and i was just kinda shaking my whole entire body for a good couple minutes.

worst of all … is my heart. it’s beating only 115 but god damn does my chest hurt incredibly bad. almost so bad that i can’t bear it. i thought it would go away along with the rush in maybe an hour or less but the chest pain has lingered on far past the “euphoria” from the meth which i knew would fade far to shortly.

i can breathe just fine , in fact i am “box breathing” with the goal to get my heart to chill out a bit and yet it won’t give. i’m drinking lots of water and my piss is straight clear (however smells absolutely horrendous) with the goal to flush out the meth from my system , i’m even taking vitamin C which is an antioxidant in the body.

i know i did too much , that much is obvious.

but i’m wondering if i shpuld go to the ER ? someone answer quick , you might just save a life !

How are you feeling? Yeah half a g is way too much to do in the fashion you described…you’ll probably (hopefully?) be fine though, take a benzo if you’ve got one and consider it a wake up call, pump the brakes on your usage for a bit. Remember, that ROA lasts a surprisingly long period of time, and the residual stimulation lasts even longer than that, so it’s not unusual at all to feel crappy for a loooong time after the euphoria has ceased after you’ve “overdone it”

Find a safe place to recuperate, eat some nutritious food, take some tranquilizers & try to get some sleep. You’ll get better. However, if you feel like your life may be in imminent danger, get help right away obviously

Easiest way to fix your problems is to stop shooting drugs, period. It's playing with fire and you will get burned. There is absolutely NO reason beyond sheer curiosity for ANYONE to shoot meth when you could snort it or gum it or ingest it.

Injecting meth 4-5 times a day for a week is the fastest path to addiction IMO. I suggest for you to cut your losses and and start gumming or ingesting.

Go immediately. No sense in risking it. Good luck to you.