• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Arylcyclohexylamine RCs and Psychedelics: Combinations

I used to IV ~30mg of MXE with ~30mg of 4-HO-DET in a combo shot. It was freaking amazing. Never have I been floored like that before or since. Crazy!!

I tried dck along with some 4aco-det, both rectally in one syringe. the trip was nice but then i got a massive headache afterwards. had to take 1,5g paracetamol and 2x200mg coffeine for it to stop. better to administer those drugs time shifted.

I absolutely fucking love taking L before or after dissociatives and vice versa it's my favorite it's so lucid and fun for me

2c-d and o-pce sounds really nice. Cant get my hands on 2c-d atm, only overpriced tabs are available. But ill try 2cb-fly and dck soon i hope.

I've very recently had some interesting experiences regarding this subject.

DMT + Ketamine = brightest and most vivid visuals I've ever had. They potentiate each other well.

MDMA + Ketamine + 3-ho-PCP = I had weird 2d visuals like an early 90s Nickelodeon cartoon then went through multiple plateaus before eventually landing back on earth.

I have some LSD blotters, but need to wait another couple of weeks before tripping again, but I'm thinking of adding in a disso next time to see how it is.

Last edited:
2c-d and o-pce sounds really nice. Cant get my hands on 2c-d atm, only overpriced tabs are available. But ill try 2cb-fly and dck soon i hope.
The next day (night before last) I did 50mg again o-pce but this time with 50mg 2c-c all administered rectally in 1ml of distilled water and it was even more relaxing and visual than with 2c-d (probably had tolorance from taking the 2c-d the night before).
But I actually spent almost 24 hours straight in bed ....even after the effects ended it just felt so good and relaxing to sleep and even just lay awake with my eyes closed....most beautiful and relaxing combo I've ever experienced.
Arylcycholhexelamines and the 2c-x series seem like they were meant to be taken together so far from my trials.
Much MUCH better than either on there own though I had mixed results with MXE (it has a very bizarre synergy with LSD where it kills all visuals but you somehow feel more fucked up than ever).
But o-pce so far has had perfect synergy with every psychedelic I've tried with it so far.

I really like dxm + mescaline/shrooms

On top of the nmda antagonism, it has serotonin reuptake inhibition, both of which potentiate psychedelics

Though it is very nauseating, I make sure I have pot every time I trip

@vagabond
I think that if you dose a disso before psychedelic, like wait for disso to kick in first, then take psych, for me it makes the comeup shakes and anxiety almost completely disappear. Cool calm nerves of the hole + shiney radiating psychedelic visual field
Yes, agreed, that’s what I do as well, I take mucinex xr about one-two hours before dosing.

much more enjoyable than just the psychedelic alone, there’s always a edgy feeling to psychedelics, and dxm gets rid of it

MXE + Tryptamines were the best combinations of any drugs I've used. I can't count the amount of transpersonal, transcendent experiences I've had mixing MXE with 4-sub tryptamines.

mushrooms + ketamine was deep and immersive; it felt like instead of the highway, i took the scenic route which allowed me to really assess all the strange thoughts and observe all the little details of the visuals. i don't remember the dosage.

4-aco-dpt and o-pce (iirc) got me VERY deep. not sure about visuals (i also am unable to get very visual anymore), but the ego dissolution and the feeling that the world was slipping away... that came up very easily.

now that i think back, there was a time i took o-pce, phenibut, and 4-aco-dpt and it felt like the world would shake apart. the windows were really moving, i guess i can get visual effects when i mix things but psychedelics alone? nope, not typically anymore.

there were a few other times i mixed, i guess the general synopsis would be that the trips get deeper and the emotional effects are muted more but the ego dissolution is almost forced out by the dissociative.

with weed in the mix, it's probably the farthest out there i've been while able to walk (besides dmt)