• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Arylcyclohexylamine + Memantine Synergism!

Asante

Bluelighter
Earlier today I had the most amazing experience ever!

I often do a session of 50mg O-PCE oral, as 2x 25mg. its intense but, i know what to expect.

Today I did a session with that and 50mg Mementine in my system from the day before.

I expected that it would be stronger and a mixed effect but.. BUT

The combining of an adamantanamine and an arylcyclohexylamine produced not just an intensification but a scope of effects that was absolutely majestic.

There was a sequence when the second 25 came on where open eye visuals filled the room. I was chopping so hard, it felt so good. It was profoundly more visual and "full bloom" than either drug on their own.

can anyone report on combining arylcyclohexylamines and memantine?

Memantine + O-PCE = Diamonds & Shuriken!

Its like a dissociative candyflip!

I'm hardcore contemplating a future session where I take 60mg memantine + 20mg O-PCE as one 80mg dose.
The mixture as a single dose session.

Is anyone experienced?

below: structure of memantine, showing its amazing symmetry

Memantine-symmetry.jpg

I must have experienced combo effects at some point, but nothing comes to mind as to noteworthiness aside from the little boost you'd expect with any dissociative combo.

I'll pay closer attention next time, thanks for the heads up!

My first time trying memantine I did a little K with it too and was very impressed by the afterglow. Subsequent experiences with just Mem proved much less interesting.

-GC

Memantine, like 2C-D, is kinda bland in itself, which is why its suitable as a medication.
Arylcyclohexylamines stir up and spread out.
Memantine, mostly spreads out.

combine the two and you liven up the megaton bomb that memantine is, with fission fireworks.

I'm thinking very strongly about an entirely Rx mixture of 5 parts Memantine to 1 part Tiletamine.

That may be scary visual and entheogenic.