• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Arylcyclohexalymines with Tianeptine

Grinders Kiefers

Bluelighter
I have seen the Antidepressants and Recreational Drugs thread, but since it was written in 2002, there weren't very many Arylcyclohexalyamines around, and thus no information to be shared for a potential combination with Tianeptine.

The thread states that a combination with Ketamine should be fine, but does anyone have any idea if Tianeptine would combine well with MXE, 3-MeO-PCP or any other Arylcyclohexalymines? I ask because my understanding is that while Ketamine inhibits serotonin reputake, that other Arylcyclohexalymines work on serotonin in a different way (though this isn't fully understood yet).

Has anyone had experienced combining these two or could perhaps share their thoughts on a potential combination? By combination, I don't even necessarily mean taking the two in the same day, but if the SSRE actions of Tianeptine could possibly interfere (or on the other hand, potentiate) a day or so later.

I apologize if this has been asked before or if this is the wrong section. Moderators, please close/move if necessary.

Hate to bump an old thread. I took a dose of tianeptine about 4 hours ago. Would it be safe to take a dose of MXE? I've used the SE and google and found nothing.

It is likely okay, but there's a chance of contraindication, since tianeptine's mechanism of action isn't particularly well known. It might compete for agonism at the 5ht transporter, but tianeptine's reuptake enhancement at SERT is relatively minor, so you're likely. Tianeptine might also have auxiliary activities as an opioid or DRI, or activities as of yet unknown.

ebola

It would also depend on how much of each compound you're talking about... a "dose" of tianeptine is an undefined amount.

I assume that it could be treated like combining MXE with a moderate intensity opioid.

My dose was ~75mg tianeptine, I was hoping the short half-life would have worked in my favor if it was an unadvisable mix. I was just hoping for some type of an anecdotal report of such a combination. I've also consumed ~7mg etizolam about 2 hours after the tianeptine and the same time-frame from MXE administration. I did manage to find one singular post on this forum of a positive combination of tianeptine and MXE but wanted to know if there was any updated information.

recreational users tend to dose tianeptine at multiple times a typical therapeutic dose, repeatedly.

ebola

Tianeptine comes in 12.5mg pills for therapeutic use. What are you hoping to achieve by taking 6 times the standard dose?

Tianeptine comes in 12.5mg pills for therapeutic use. What are you hoping to achieve by taking 6 times the standard dose?

I get my tianeptine in a liquid solution and took 25mg thrice 20 minutes apart for its anxiolytic due to some recent stressors. How does this relate to the topic or question originally posted?