Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Aryan Brotherhood Documentary On National Geographic Tonight @ 8:00PM

[email protected],hey i was tryin to put my pic in there but guess im to dumb to figure it out.Anyway i just thought id write a little more about prison sence it was such a big part of my life. Spent over a decade in prison. Seen alot of terrible stuff, people set on fire, saw a guy shot off the fence by a gaurd in the gun tower.Seen a prison break when some guys commandered a garbage truck that was at the kitchen dock and they beat the gaurd down and drove the truck across the yard.there where 4 gun towers all shotting, bullets flyin everywhere.this was at Lompoc max and there where two fences with razor wirein btween, it was a trip, everybody on the yard was cheering them on and they crashed through both fences then stopped. The driver had been shot in the head, but then another guy took over drivin and they made it out of the prison. They only made a few miles before they were all caught,but it did create a little excitement for what normally would have just been another dull day on the yard.-..I also seen a guy stabbed to death on the hadball court. when the gaurds and people from the infirmiry came running with a stretcher the guy chased em away with a knife and threw the stretcher over the fence then went back to stabbing thr guy until he just got too tired to stab any more. OK, thats just some of the bad stuff but i also had some pretty good times in there.
I was transfered to terminal island and i met a guy who used to be the main connection for the grateful dead. He used to get his letters soaked with some of the purest L.S.D.ive ever had. Every week end he say how high ya wanna go and just rip off a piece of his letter. It was a trip!! Every week end thered be 30 white boys just roamin the yard high as could be. I remembe once after taking a little too much me and a homeboy went to the boiler room and got a quart of pruno(wine)then we saw some guy getting carried away on a stretcher playin a guitar that he didnt even have!!He was just a strummin away! Then they had yard recall and me and homeboy were so high we couldnt even manage to pass the wine back and forth!!we were seein so much shit we wetre grabbin air and who knows what before we could finally get get a hold of the wine.
Well, i just thought id share a little about prison life cause its something that people like me and some of you who use drugs wonder about cause if you use drugs theres a possibility you just might end up there. I sure hope you dont . I dont know any of you yet as this is my first time posting here.
Right now im on a matinence drug called suboxone and thats all i use, although recsntly i did start to abuse xanax. Ive quit that though, i told my doctor not to prescribe it to me any more. And the suboxone keeps me from using opiates which is my drug of choice.
I dont know if ive posted in the right place to introduce myself, but if you read this then you know a little about me and i'll take this time to say hello and nice to meet you all!!
Tattoo Tommy

Regardless of your personal beliefs, 'nuff respect for your experience.

I spent 3+ years in prison over the course of a decade.

10 years at once would be god awful.

yea, 3 yrs, is plenty long enough! I hope your doin alright now and done with all that. I just wrote all that cause i guess ijust wanted to maybe talk to someone who knows where im commin from .I mean ive moved from good ol southern calif to some small redneck town in AR. and i cant relate toNOBODY!
its alright though cause i got two beautiful daughters and this is a good safe place for them to grow up.
My wife and i are seperated and she has the house and our 11yr and i have an apt. with my 13 yr old. We needed this break and everyone is alot happier now. All i care about now is takin care of my daughters. And that is a full time job! How bout you ?got any kids? Bein 50yrs old i guess im probably one of the oldest around here huh?

Reckon the Aryan brotherhood would go out of their way to kill me just because of my political beliefs (which are totally opposite to theirs)? Say I was in prison for shooting a neo-nazi.

From what I read they would probably offer you some heroin instead.

Their leader is half Jewish, so the AB has morphed greatly from it's origins.