• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Art Arts&Crafts with Moody 🖌️🎨

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Well hello everybody! ❤️
if you’re on discord, you know I am somewhat of an artist. I am usually working on a painting or two 🖌️🎨 and I need some inspo from the magical minds of my BL friends. But seriously. Show me your arts and crafts….. or else:bean: Don’t be shy, I’ll go first, here’s this weekends project.

Well hello everybody! ❤️
if you’re on discord, you know I am somewhat of an artist. I am usually working on a painting or two 🖌️🎨 and I need some inspo from the magical minds of my BL friends. But seriously. Show me your arts and crafts….. or else:bean: Don’t be shy, I’ll go first, here’s this weekends project.

Nice
I love art
I draw & paint lots of fairies & animals, flowers, forests, jungles ect.
Hugs 🌺💜🌺💜

whatever

typical draw, i saw that on like everywhere in a noir influenced city such as Slovakia, so on and by that I mean in dots and loops, lines then loops.

i dont like murals too, i think mosaics might be if not the highest achivement in art of humanity, my way of seeing so called "draw".

last thing i did was nicolas cage and i cant find the A4 but lemme do some in MSPaint really fast

whatever

typical draw, i saw that on like everywhere in a noir influenced city such as Slovakia, so on and by that I mean in dots and loops, lines then loops.

i dont like murals too, i think mosaics might be if not the highest achivement in art of humanity, my way of seeing so called "draw".

last thing i did was nicolas cage and i cant find the A4 but lemme do some in MSPaint really fast
ok turd

wanna art battle? :devil stoner:🎨

Thank you and exactly what I use it for! Very therapeutic more than anything else for me. Now if I could just get a studio and enough money to buy canvas bigger than the 11x14s lol
Oh yea I totally get it, it’s one of my healthier outlets for sure & it’s beautiful. Yea that would be awesome to have an art studio. Lately I’ve been drawing flowers & then painting them, or coloring them in with gel pens or colored pencils & making two toned flowers, experimenting with different colors. It’s funny how different colors & mixes can make the same drawn flower look completely different 💜🌺

AQbhsGq.jpg

Oh yea I totally get it, it’s one of my healthier outlets for sure & it’s beautiful. Yea that would be awesome to have an art studio. Lately I’ve been drawing flowers & then painting them, or coloring them in with gel pens or colored pencils & making two toned flowers, experimenting with different colors. It’s funny how different colors & mixes can make the same drawn flower look completely different 💜🌺
Ollie emerging from my flower era currently 🌻🌺🌸🌼 but the flower power always pulls me back in 🙂

Thanks! :)

I know that I posted this on another thread, but I'm not sure which one. Anywho, my mom loves hummingbirds so I painted this for her a few years ago:

Oh wow that’s cool. I’m a Taino Native & hummingbird is a sacred animal in our folklore we call them Colibri. I have a lot of artwork with hummingbirds and flowers. I would post one but I’m not really sure how to post pictures on here

Hummingbirds are awesome, some of them are so little and pretty