• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Artane (trihexyphenidyl)

strox

Greenlighter
Artane is a drug used by parkinson's patient. It's a anti-cholenergic (antimuscarinic) drug that when used above therapeutic doses may cause hallucinatons.

it's like datura but weaker, it has the same side effects (dry mouth difficulty swallowing, extremely poor short term memory). With, datura you can have a full on dream while you're awake, but with artane, it's a bit different.

Instead of dreaming while awake, the dreams mix with reality.

Here's an example i've experienced: I was sitting on my desk, then I found myself sitting on a chair in the kitchen (I didn't remeber sitting on the desk), my 6 year old brother (who lives with my mom irl) opened the fridge and took a bottle of water then closed it. I then found myself sitting on my desk again. (Mods, please don't mistake this for a trip report)

I also kept hearing voices (intelligble) and hundreds of tiny roaches crawling everywhere on my skin, I was feeling the, crawling on me.

Anyone else experienced this drug???

I have abused this drug alot. The last time I was incarcerated I had 2 mg x 3 times per day, and a needle. So I shot 6 mg every day or sometimes 12 mg if I skipped one day. Sure, you'll get some warmth spreading in the body - it reminds me of heroin IV a little. But the side effects are horrible, and the special feeling one gets from anti-cholenergics, remain for a few days, if a large dose is used.

Why? I have no idea. I was desperate, and it actually gave me some anxiety relief. Why is this? Since quite a bit of people abuse it, it has to have some kind of effect.

nd it is a very good hypnotic.

In much closer to therapeutic doses, it is an aphrodisiac, and it can be mixed with oxycodone and ephedrine or methylphenidate to have a Scophedal-type effect as well. It is called Sexy Trihexy, and lots of people know about the deliriant and berserker effects of it but cops in Iraq know about it as an anxiolytic which unleashes courage, and the latter and the aphrodisiac and conventional anticholinergic effects are a lot more useful. In the Near East they call it Courage and Octane. It is commonly taken with Captagon as well, and Bolivian Marching Powder is known as Initiative, so taking it with Courage is usually advantageous.

It is easier to control and causes less rise in body temperature than hyoscine (scopolamine)

The horniness is more intense and lasts longer than dicycloverine (Bentyl) and seems to hit men and women equally hard . . . I used to take it with caffeine, tramadol, hydroxyzine, and dihydrocodeine and do the wild thing with two ladies at once, or a few times three, for 3 to 5 hours . . . these days I have more of a narcotic tolerance so morphine, hydromorphone, nicomorphine work well, and oxymorphone and oxycodone especially . . . the one time I used tapentadol in the formula rather than tramadol it seemed to work well . . .

By SQ, IM, and IV there is often also quite a rush to the genitals, though I have not heard of reports of priapism or anyone's clit misbehaving . . .

Last edited:
That sounds identical to what is expected to happen.

How many mg did you take?