Ancillaries Aromasin dosage and frequency

BloodofAries

Greenlighter
Likely this has already been covered, so forgive me.

I have seen countless dosage recommendations and frequencies, some eod, e3d or e3.5d etc. I also hear that some do not need an ai depending on the dosage.

I have just started running testosterone enanthate 400mg/week. I shoot twice a week. I read that one should wait until estrogenic side affects arise before introduction of an ai.

So far so good, I am keeping an eye out for any obvious signs(although I don't have the experience to easily recognise it).

My question: Should I introduce the ai immediately? If so, at what dosage and frequency? As I would rather have a little bit higher e2 than potentially crash it.

No...!! Don't introduce a pharmaceutical for no reason.. Rather than use an AI if estrogen becomes a problem, lower dose of compound and reduce body fat..

Likely this has already been covered, so forgive me.

I have seen countless dosage recommendations and frequencies, some eod, e3d or e3.5d etc. I also hear that some do not need an ai depending on the dosage.

I have just started running testosterone enanthate 400mg/week. I shoot twice a week. I read that one should wait until estrogenic side affects arise before introduction of an ai.

So far so good, I am keeping an eye out for any obvious signs(although I don't have the experience to easily recognise it).

My question: Should I introduce the ai immediately? If so, at what dosage and frequency? As I would rather have a little bit higher e2 than potentially crash it.

Aromasin (that's a brand name for Exemestane), is a suicidal AI, meaning that once a molecule of Exemestane attaches itself to an aromatase enzyme, it will never let go.
So every time you take some Exemestane, it will go kamikaze on some of your aromatase enzymes and take them out.

Meaning that its action is longer than other AI that are not suicidal, which will inactivate aromatase only temporarily.
With Exemestane, your body needs to produce more aromatase enzyme to restore the ones lost to the action of Aromasin.

So while other AIs can be more powerful than Aromasin in the short term, if you overdo them you will bounce back quicker than with Aromasin.

So, if you have some signs of excess Estrogens, don't take too much Aromasin at once, rather go for a low dose and wait for 2 or 3 days before taking more.

An initial dose should be a quarter pill, but again, as Genetic Freak has said, don't take it if you don't need it.

I would recommend dividing your Testosterone dose into smaller shots, if you inject every other day your Testosterone levels will be more stable with less peak and throughs which will result in less Estrogen being produced.
That being said you might just be fine at 2 shots per week.

Last edited:
Aromasin (that's a brand name for Exemestane), is a suicidal AI, meaning that once a molecule of Exemestane attaches itself to an aromatase enzyme, it will never let go.
So every time you take some Exemestane, it will go kamikaze on some of your aromatase enzymes and take them out.

Meaning that its action is longer than other AI that are not suicidal, which will inactivate aromatase only temporarily.
With Exemestane, your body needs to produce more aromatase enzyme to restore the ones lost to the action of Aromasin.

So while other AIs can be more powerful than Aromasin in the short term, if you overdo them you will bounce back quicker than with Aromasin.

So, if you have some signs of excess Estrogens, don't take too much Aromasin at once, rather go for a low dose and wait for 2 or 3 days before taking more.

An initial dose should be a quarter pill, but again, as Genetic Freak has said, don't take it if you don't need it.

I would recommend dividing your Testosterone dose into smaller shots, if you inject every other day your Testosterone levels will be more stable with less peak and throughs which will result in less Estrogen being produced.
That being said you might just be fine at 2 shots per week.
Absolutely this. Injection frequency helps a lot with estrogenic side effects.

If absolutely needed, what I find worked best for me in the past is using AI on the days of injection. Can usually get away with much less use this way along with mitigating factors that increase aromatase activity (bodyfat, certain foods, etc)