• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Arms and legs tingly day after ecstasy?

Ammeratsu

Greenlighter
I've been doing ex for about a year now, and have never really had much problems with comedowns.

Last night, I took two tabs and had a few bumps of ketamine throughout the night and smoked a shitload of hookah. I noticed when I was driving homes that my arms and legs felt tingly, almost like they were asleep. I thought it would go away so I got into bed and attempted to sleep. I think I dozed off for a few minutes a couple times, but it's pretty normal for me to not be able to sleep. When I got up about 2 hours later, my arms are still all tingly.

Does anyone think this could be a problem? Because it's never happened to me before.

Who can say? Give it a couple more days and if it's still there then maybe start sobbingin the mirror moaning "oh god why was I so stupid to take those pills" over and over before heading for the docs? At least, that's what I'd do ;-)

As long as this issue isn't causing serious complications, I'd just wait for a day or two for it to go away. Have you tried doing some light aerobic exercises?

I always get tingly arms and legs when rolling.

The stronger the MDMA the stronger the tingles.

definetly happens. try stretching like levictus recommended. k typically causes more circulatory issues like tingling an numbness in experience then mdma. combining the two plus the hookah may have made it worse. who knows for sure. id say wait it out and maybe consider laying off the k and hookah next time and just enjoy the mdma :)

Yeah wait a couple days to see if it's still there.
Sometimes I get tingly too, not so much that it really bothers me, but basically it's like a hangover. The day after m, I feel like shit, my body feels weird, just gotta take care of yourself! I think it is a combination of the drugs (obviously) but also any physical activity you did, like I will do a lot of dancing, and then I get more tingly. Do some stretches though, it can help :)
Make sure you're eating/drinking today! Multi vitamin would help too. But eat healthy, drink water (and OJ!).

thats the best part imo
It's been about 12 hours since my last I dose which was only about .15 I guess I'm so basically my hands right now feel like they are tingling and kind of known feeling it feels like I can barely move them a certain way I'm kind of nervous I mean I don't do this stuff a lot in fact i did it twice before hey felt this way obviously I felt groggy and weird a little bit but this is just weird to me so that's why