• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Aripiprazole + Vyvanse + Bupropion

Intel.imperitive

Greenlighter
400mg Aripiprazole monthly, 30mg Vyvanse increasing to 50-70mg soon and 150mg Bupropiom increasing to 300 soon.

What do you guys think about this combination?

I think there are some interactions happening, aripiprazole partially blocks dopamine receptors while bupropion causes a strong reuptake inhibition of norepinephrine so the Vyvanse will have less effects than when it would be taken alone. But how do you feel about the effects you get? Everybody reacts different to drugs and docs sometimes have their own logic about prescribing stuff.

So Bupropion increases Vyvanse effects? I know it does that for aripiprazole too
I think there are some interactions happening, aripiprazole partially blocks dopamine receptors while bupropion causes a strong reuptake inhibition of norepinephrine so the Vyvanse will have less effects than when it would be taken alone. But how do you feel about the effects you get? Everybody reacts different to drugs and docs sometimes have their own logic about prescribing stuff.

These are my notes for my doctor

- Organisation of thoughts

- Less fidgeting, twitching and teeth grinding, but not enough to stop it

- Concentration is slightly improved, but not enough to watch a full movie or read a whole chapter of a book

- Tolerance will slowly build up, this was the first time taking the medication, so many not be as effective later

-Agitation from not being dosed high enough, needed injectable lorazepam to calm down

- Effects starting at 3 hours last 3 hours thereafter

- Equivalent to 5mg Dexedrine or 10mg Adderall, which are commonly dosed at 15mg and 30mg respectively

- Stops me from feeling like thoughts are being read

- Improves visual snow syndrome

- Can't be abused as its a prodrug, cannot be snorted and overdose is hard since only so many enzymes in red blood cells to break down the amino acid L-lsyine and convert L-Dex into Dexamphetamine

- helping with my binge eating disorder, and will stop me using clembuterol and T3 to lose weight

- Had conversations with doctors online who've told me Wellbuterin and Vyvanse are two of the best drugs on the market for depression and ADHD and an excellent combination

- I spoken with many patients on the same combination with positive reviews

- Wellbuterin aids with weightloss, which will stop me taking PEDs, gaining weight and improve my self-esteem

- Wellbuterin is safe on sexual organs, which I have suffered with on SSRIs.

- Wellbuterin increases the effectivity of aripiprazole

- No anxiety or "come-up" like with many stimulants due to the gradual release.

- components of ADHD

1) dopamine related "attention-regulation".

2) Norepinephrine "procrastination/motivation" component.

- Vyvanse aids dopamine related attention regulation and bupropion aids Norepinephrine related procrastination.

- Bupropion aids in withdrawal from illicit substances such as alcohol and cigarettes, two things I'm trying to quit. It will also keep me from trying new substances.

- Risk of serotonin syndrome. Schizoprenics have high serotonin and this is what causes positive schizoprenic symptoms. Clonazepam reducing the utilisation 5-HT serotonin by neurons

- A previous doctor perscribed Sertraline (SSRI) which increases serotonin, this caused me to experience voices, hallucinations and other positive symptoms.

- Bupropion does not have any affect on serotonin

- Normally when I stand up quickly, I blackout but increased heart rate and blood pressure have prevented this

- Although Aripiprazole is a dopamine agonist and Vyvanse increases Dopamine in different receptor subtypes between neurons, they do so via different biological pathways.

- Aripiprazole is more of a dopamine optimiser, and manager than a pure agonist

- Stimulants are strongest at the D1 receptor, while anti-psychotics act on D2 antagonism. Although both medications act on all 5 receptors. Bupropions affect on dopamine are weak, and unlikely to interfere with the supply of dopamine by Vyvanse and then the optimisation of it by aripiprazole.

- Complex dopamine theory suggests that concurrent stimulant-antipsychotic use reduces tolerance and side effects

- Bupropion and aripiprazole combination have proven synergistic in the treatment compared to additional supplementation of an SSRI.

- Bupropion has shown to help improve cognition through mechanisms stimulants do not target

- Bupropion is the best anti-depressant to take with ADHD medications compared to SSRIs because it has no bearing on serotonin, which can cause serotonin syndrome.

- Clonazepam Inhibits neurotransmitter GABA, which reduces anxiety from Vyvanse comedown and will also aid sleep which is affected by stimulants

- Magnesium Threonate, Calcium Carbonate and TUMS can potentiate the effect of vyvanse.