• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Aripiprazole Remedy

Truly I need some help with this one, there has to be a combatant formula or remedy to the insanity of this medication. Like can someone turn this Abilify shit to water for me?

Have you already had the injection? If so, no I am sorry, you just have to wait for it to wear off. Is this about the side effects?

Artane might help or diazepam with the muscle/motor impairment but nothing really deals with the mental side effects possibly low dose of amphetamine might work for that but it's probably not recommended

nothing really deals with the mental side effects possibly low dose of amphetamine might work for that but it's probably not recommended
Definitely not, since ampethamines of any kind tend to provoke or exacerbate psychotic symptoms.

I've taken prescribed amphetamine and prescribed Abilify at the same time. Also illicit meth and Abilify at the same time. Abilify seems to block most of the CNS effects of both kinds of amp but lets through the peripheral nervous system effects to a certain degree. Since I was trying to study at the time, I can tell you neither combination leads to much cognitive improvement and your thoughts are still quite dulled.