• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Aripiprazole 10 mg for coke comedowns?

skipjames

Bluelighter
Hellos,
I have used quetiapine 25 mgs with some success in the past for coke comedowns , hence I was wondering whether another anti-psychotic such as aripiprazole could do the trick or not in case of blow induced necessity. It s basically the only sleepy thing left in the house as we do not have benzos nor quetiapine anymore.
Cheers!

Last edited:
I know this was like a month ago, but I figured I’d respond anyways because I’m curious. Has aripiprazole made you sleepy in the past? I’m prescribed 15mg every day and I have to take it in the morning or I don’t sleep well.

it could work, partial agonists both increase and decrease dopamine in certain areas of the brain so it might even help restless limbs.

I know this was like a month ago, but I figured I’d respond anyways because I’m curious. Has aripiprazole made you sleepy in the past? I’m prescribed 15mg every day and I have to take it in the morning or I don’t sleep well.
10mg daily here and same thing. Gotta take it in the morning for me.

I'm on Abilify in the morning and for me it has no sedation to it. I don't think they would be good for a coke comedown. Seroquel would be better

Hi guys, ty for your inputs and sorry for my late reply. I ve used the thing a couple of times and it kinda helped a little, better than nothing... I ve also used risperidona for comedown and ir worked pretty decently

To me abilify is too activating. It makes me want to pace around. As for coke come downs... I'd just say have a couple drinks it will take the edge off.