Arimistane on cycle?

babayetu

Greenlighter
Arimistane is cheap and readily available. It seems to be a potent suicidal AI comparable to aromasin though with lower potency weight wise.

Can arimistane be used on cycle to combat aromatization of exogenous t? A lot of posts scoff at the notion, but I have not really seen anything to back it up. People often refer to an old post by Patrick Arnold who didn't think Arimistane would have any AI properties at all. He seems to have been proven wrong by peoples reports of PES Erase and others. Of course, PA might had a vested interest in bashing Arimistane, as I don't think he was marketing any such supplement himself.

Anyway, how high doses of testosterone do you have to be using before an on-cycle AI is recommended? Assuming you are using nothing but test + an AI, and disregarding PCT.

Arimistane is cheap and readily available. It seems to be a potent suicidal AI comparable to aromasin though with lower potency weight wise. Can arimistane be used on cycle to combat aromatization of exogenous t? A lot of posts scoff at the notion, but I have not really seen anything to back it up. People often refer to an old post by Patrick Arnold who didn't think Arimistane would have any AI properties at all. He seems to have been proven wrong by peoples reports of PES Erase and others. Of course, PA might had a vested interest in bashing Arimistane, as I don't think he was marketing any such supplement himself. Anyway, how high doses of testosterone do you have to be using before an on-cycle AI is recommended? Assuming you are using nothing but test + an AI, and disregarding PCT.
This is in no way based on anything besides anecdotes, but I've heard of plenty who use replacement therapy @200mg/wk and never use or need AI's. On the other hand, there's tons of people who find they benefit from an AI at 500mg/wk. Keep in mind that there's no way to give a hard # here, because a given dose of test gives different people different blood values of test, e2, shbg, etc., and people have varying sensitivity to e2 so the 'problematic' level isn't same for all, so there's zero way to say Xmg of test base is threshold for requiring an AI. Also keep in mind that for many ppl a milligram of test may not mean the same thing (ie, pharma product v ugl stuff)

This is in no way based on anything besides anecdotes, but I've heard of plenty who use replacement therapy @200mg/wk and never use or need AI's. On the other hand, there's tons of people who find they benefit from an AI at 500mg/wk. Keep in mind that there's no way to give a hard # here, because a given dose of test gives different people different blood values of test, e2, shbg, etc., and people have varying sensitivity to e2 so the 'problematic' level isn't same for all, so there's zero way to say Xmg of test base is threshold for requiring an AI. Also keep in mind that for many ppl a milligram of test may not mean the same thing (ie, pharma product v ugl stuff)

Also don't forget 100mg test prop isnt the same as 100mg cyp', enanth', or decanoate...

It does act as a weak ai when taken orally. If you have a pure powder an injectable version can be made which is more viable. If big man Guidos around I know he did this

Also don't forget 100mg test prop isnt the same as 100mg cyp', enanth', or decanoate...
Do you mean because of the differing weights of the esters, or because different esters --> different pinning regimens --> different conversion rates (like, someone taking 500 testE/wk is more likely to bloof than someone taking 50 testC/day)?

It does act as a weak ai when taken orally. If you have a pure powder an injectable version can be made which is more viable. If big man Guidos around I know he did this
weak? I thought aromasin was the go-to nowadays? am confuse..

Do you mean because of the differing weights of the esters, or because different esters --> different pinning regimens --> different conversion rates (like, someone taking 500 testE/wk is more likely to bloof than someone taking 50 testC/day)?

The differing weight of the esters determines the amount of hormone (testosterone)

From memory:

Prop 72%..???
Enanth 67%
Cyp 65%
Decanoate 60%..???

The differing weight of the esters determines the amount of hormone (testosterone)

From memory:

Prop 72%..???
Enanth 67%
Cyp 65%
Decanoate 60%..???
And acetate is like 86% I believe
No ester /suspension is what %? :p