• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are you turned on by your own smell ?

she has to wait longer than 1 day to get to the same level of "spicyness" as we call it. If it's too strong though, body odour stops becoming a turn on.

Yes I agree totally, you have to let the smell ripen and it takes a day or 3 but after 5 days it smells putrid so you have to be careful to let the funky smell go past its expiry date, its very delicate and spoils very quickly so enjoy it while its fresh.

.. but it makes me confident to know I smell yummy naturally. :)

And how do you know this? Other than loved ones, have you actually been told you 'smell yummy naturally'

I like shower everyday and don't leave home without my axe , I also enjoy being wet and take a shower everyday:D

Mmmm truth in there - but I bet ya smell sexy after a dance/run - we all do if we had a shower before we went out - animal biochemistry ftw.

Thank you! Although, I have two left feet and I don't run, haha! (That would make sense though, right? Seems it would be a bit hard to run with two left feet! Hehe.) Do workout a lot of various other ways, though (exercise bike, ect.) =D

Back on topic, I am definitely a firm believer in the strength of pheromones.
I think it's sexy as hell to have a faint tinge of 'sex' in your scent. Personally, I love it when a man smells a little rugged. Kind of like that cologne mixed with
the scent that comes after a man is working hard. Possible sexual correlation in the 'hardworking' statement, hahah. ;)

Overall, I think it's rad to like your own scent! The key is not going overboard. If you smell a little bit 'worked'...that can be really sexy on either sex when done right. If you smell as though you reek of onions and asshole—different story! Haha.

Last edited:
I don't exactly like my own smell, but I've learned to tolerate it. And maybe it's just my imagination, but my sweat has been smelling more and more like methamphetamine over the years...

I don't exactly like my own smell, but I've learned to tolerate it. And maybe it's just my imagination, but my sweat has been smelling more and more like methamphetamine over the years...

Have you been using methamphetamine? One thing I've found that keeps me away from meth, is the fact that I can't stand how sweaty I get when using!

^ Only for about 5 years. ;)

Yeah, "meth sweat" can be pretty nasty. Especially if you use during the summer.

I always think I smell SUPER GROSS and every girlfriend I've had says I smell super good and it turns them on. I don't understand it?

i hate my stench...same thing happens w/ heroin, just differnit s
mell..but still nuassieating
but i no a girl thats sniffs her own panties

^ I've used the "sniff test" a few times when I've found a pair of my panties on my bedroom floor and couldn't remember if they were clean or not. The sniff test never fails. :)

doesn't turn me on at all. but then again, i'm borderline mysophobic.

Thank you! Although, I have two left feet and I don't run, haha! (That would make sense though, right? Seems it would be a bit hard to run with two left feet! Hehe.) Do workout a lot of various other ways, though (exercise bike, ect.) =D

Back on topic, I am definitely a firm believer in the strength of pheromones.
I think it's sexy as hell to have a faint tinge of 'sex' in your scent. Personally, I love it when a man smells a little rugged. Kind of like that cologne mixed with
the scent that comes after a man is working hard. Possible sexual correlation in the 'hardworking' statement, hahah. ;)

Overall, I think it's rad to like your own scent! The key is not going overboard. If you smell a little bit 'worked'...that can be really sexy on either sex when done right. If you smell as though you reek of onions and asshole—different story! Haha.

Mmmmm HELLZ YEAH... QFT.

Nice way of putting it - onions and assholes... FRIED ONIONS in my experience - eurrghhh...

"A hint of sex in your smell" - exactly what I say. Yum

I always think I smell SUPER GROSS and every girlfriend I've had says I smell super good and it turns them on. I don't understand it?
social conditioning - find your smell, and breathe it in deep - love your raw animal self.

This is kind of an unexpectedly hot thread. Sometimes (okay, a lot of times) I like to get piggy, and it's definitely a turn-on. It's fun to ditch the rules sometimes - definitely, social conditioning - and just let loose and be natural. :D

Yes I do like how I smell when there's a clean/sweet musky scent and taste from my armpits. I like this on other men too.

I'm not talking about smelling someone that smells like they have not bathed in awhile or for weeks and they make your eyes water.

I don't mind the smell of soap and I like some colognes/oils and maybe a very light perfume but they have to be used sparingly and some of them do smell nasty to me and others make my eyes burn and my nose run if I'm around someone who has too much of it on.

I shower every day because it's a) hygienic and b) awesome, but I do like my own smell after gym/sex/hot day/general exertion.......I also am a huge fan of other guys' sweat so maybe that's part of it as well.

I do remember once when I hooked up with some dude who had a crazy foot fetish and made me wear the same socks for 3 days straight, and then he was really disappointed that they didn't reek, so I guess maybe I don't smell all that bad anyway?