Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Maybe, I’ll wait till more reviews come in

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I am, so there’s one vote but I also thought about making my first gaming stream be me playing the game first on about an eighth of 🍄. I don’t put high expectations on any game. This is not a GTA killer. But I’ve followed lore since a kid sneaking into my cousins room rummaging thru stacks of comics and these always intrigued me more then marvel or dc based. I’m interested to see the story told but not really interested in watching Keanu butcher lines. You can only vote once

Yes. I had jus purchased it on Steam, and currently downloading it. So I might be able to play when it comes out. Looks pretty sick! I love sci-fi type of games, and with it being open world like GTA and super futuristic then I think I am going to have a fun time playing this.
I don't have a controller though. So I might look into getting one that I can run on my PC.

It's one of those games that I have been looking forward to playing for quite some time. When I first heard about it, I knew that I just had to get it.
Will let everyone know how it is later on. :)

I will probably get it eventually, but the reviews are saying that it is buggy as hell so I will wait for that to get ironed out.

Game is fucking stuck at 57.4GB. Won't move any faster or slower. Just frozen. It looks as if it is downloading (when viewed on Steam) but it is fucking stuck. I took off work yesterday to be able to play this game all night. :(
Woah okay, it finished downloading.
If you are having this issue on steam, then just click on Cyberpunk properties (rightclick cyberpunk in your game library->properties->DLC and uncheck the bonus content box.
Ok starting now, will let you guys know how it is!

Downloaded the game early morning.

It crashed four times in the first hour, but I'm sure they'll get that straightened out very shortly, this Dev has a very good reputation for fixing bugs and keeping promises.

The game itself is excellent so far! I've been waiting quite some time for it and it is everything they promised so far. I'm running it on a i9 9900K with an RTX 2080ti and getting ~40 fps at 4k ultra and Ray Tracing enabled.

Last edited:
I'm running it on a i9 9900K with an RTX 2080ti and getting ~40 fps at 4k ultra and Ray Tracing enabled.
I'll be running it on an RX 470 and an i3-6100k, at 1080p. I was pretty confident I would be able to run it well on low settings but with all the news about bugs and performance issues I'm a little concerned. But I do think it will get sorted out over time, and I'm typically fine waiting a couple months to years to play a game so I can grab it for cheap. :p

I totally get that S.J.P.
I wouldn't even have this rig if I didn''t use it for Dev work and 1080p is good enough to game on. I probably won't get to actually play it "in earnest" before the bugs are out but I want it to get away from my project once in a while and this game is SO up my alley.

RPG check
Future Culture check
Open World check

I admire your ability to wait, I just caved :unsure:

If I had a better computer to run this game then it would be great! sadly I don't have anything fancy, and I am only able to run this game in low settings. The graphic settings remind me playing the game FEAR, but with more neon shit. Not knocking the game at all, just sucks when there is like lag when I am trying to shoot at something. :\

I will probably get it eventually, but the reviews are saying that it is buggy as hell so I will wait for that to get ironed out.
Yeah but have you seen the penis clipping bug? I think it's a feature!

I bought it last night. Played about 5-6 hours on my pc. I have a 10900k w/ a 2080 Ti and 64Gb RAM. I was able to play it on high/ultra settings with ray tracing set to Ultra and DLSS set to balance and I was able to maintain 55-60 FPS anywhere I went at 1440p.

Only bugs I experienced were mirror issues and animations. I'd be butt naked with a vagina in mirrors when I clearly chose the magnum dong option.

Also quite often shooting people in cars during fight scenes would cause them to T-pose and teleport on to the top of the vehicle.

A lot of NPCs are just bumping into each other awkwardly or phasing through each other/sharing the same spot for idle animations etc. Reminded me of Oblivion a little bit.

People bitching about unoptimized gameplay were the ones who didn't go and get game ready patches from their GPU manufacturers.

Reactions: Ds
Yeah but have you seen the penis clipping bug? I think it's a feature!
In the character customization screen you can actually customize your cock and or vagina, also select a different style for pubes(heart shape etc). of course my guy has a small pp

They actually got Keanu Reeves to voice over one of the main storyline characters.

It doesn't look gimmicky either like 50 Cent's Bulletproof.

Looks fun.

They actually got Keanu Reeves to voice over one of the main storyline characters.

It doesn't look gimmicky either like 50 Cent's Bulletproof.

Looks fun.
I think from the trailer it looks kinda similar to the watch dogs series

It's awesome so far. I am getting around 55 FPS on a 10700k and 5700xt and medium 1440p settings. Just met Dexter Deshawn, he seems like someone I can trust...

Yeah, I like Watchdog, but Ubisoft seldom fixes the bugs like this Dev has done in the past. I still purchased and played the Watchdog Franchise, but it's sad compared to what the game could have been with some after launch support. Ubisoft does that over and over.

@Bernson7, I'm playing as a Nomad for my first game, what was your choice?

So one thing I have learned about this game is there is a lot of different ways you can do a quest. Like just be looking out for other options when doing things. Apparently I missed a shit ton of different goodies because I did this one quest guns blazing.

going to wait to make sure im finically stable before buying. I hope the bugs are fixed soon.