• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Are these amphetamine or methamphetamine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theea

Greenlighter
A guy in college bought these pills a day before April 20 in Montreal. He used to get Adderall 30 mg and Vyvanse 40 mg for college, but his two dealers suddenly stopped replying and broke all contacts, all during the same week! They were both prescribed legally, which means there were no middle man between this guy and his dealers. It's seriously weird and there are no logical explanations for that. He is diagnosed with ADD, but his doctor will only prescribe him Concerta and Strattera (lol Strattera). He even received a letter from Quebec Health Insurance, saying that they will only cover Strattera's cost, if both methylphenidate and amphetamine failed to ease his symptoms. He showed the letter to his doctor, but he said his doctor told him that "Oh that's just Ritalin", when he referred to amphetamine. By the way, he studies Organic Chemistry 2, so there is no way the doctor could fool him like that :|. Anyway, the pills that he brought were written "STAR" (the name of the pill), they are rectangle and they have very light brown patches. When he takes between 5 mg and 10 mg by oral (powder wrapped in tissue), he only feels awake (like coffee, but more relaxed and no jittery) and it does actually help his ADD symptoms. So, he wanted to know what he brought were actually methamphetamine or amphetamine. I tried to search on Google about it, but there aren't any info on it.

Send it to a lab for testing. That's the only way to find out for sure? Htf do you expect us to be able to answer this question on the internet based on the paltry amount of information you have shared wity us about the matter? I recommend sending your sample to www ecstasy data dot org, but it's not free. Also, why does it really matter if he's taking amphetamine or methamphetamine or alpha-pyrrolidinlyvalerophenone for that matter?

Maybe im just really intoxicated but the way that reads has me really confused.

Are you talking about yourself or your friend.

So basically your buying random pills in zipblog bags on a college campus because your doctor wont give you amphetamine.

If they came from Montreal I'd say they are methamphetamine. Ofcourse there's no way to no for sure, but "ice" pills are really popular all
Over Canada now, and there's a lot in, and I mean ALOT, of speed pills on the streets of montreal. I know most of the meth pills here come from Montreal.

Being asked if u want to buy speed while walking the streets of Montreal is very common.

Where I buy from usually, in the rural ghetto drug scene, pressed ecstasy pills have been around for at least a year and now pressed flakka (aPVP) pills have arrived on the scene. I'm on two now, in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.