• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Are there significant differences in the bitterness of the DOx psychedelics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind Maiden

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. :) I've been thinking back to some blotters I tried several years ago, back when the DOx chemicals were the most likely things you would find on blotters that weren't LSD. At that time in my life I managed to get three different prints that were significantly psychedelic, though noticeably different from one another. The taste of the first one I can barely remember, but I recall that it was mild and barely noticeable; the second one had a very bitter taste that was immediately apparent; and the third one had a strong taste of what I believe was mainly ink. After going for years without these blotters and then later trying a new totally tasteless one that I have extreme confidence in the identity of and comparing it back to them, I now know in retrospect that the third blotter, the inky one, was LSD. Now, I know I can't possibly figure out what the other two were without just trying them again knowing their identity in the same way as with the LSD, but until that day comes, I still wonder about some aspects of it.... Specifically, the lack of much taste at all from the first blotter is what threw me a lot at first. It was still more taste than with real LSD, but compared to the bitterness of the second blotter, it was almost nothing. The trip, however, was a lot more similar to the bitter one than to the one I know was LSD. Many of the visuals were kinds of things I've only ever had on those two blotters and there was a lot of overlap in colors and 3D transformations, and totally different to what I normally get on LSD or any tryptamines, but sharing many similarities with 2C-I as well. They also both took at least an hour to start feeling anything at all, whereas LSD I always start feeling at least within half an hour. The main difference I can say about them is that the really bitter one was easier to fall asleep on and I think I did within six to eight hours after dosing on two hits, I don't think it lasted much longer than that though I know someone who took a high dose and tripped for over a day, whereas two hits of the milder one had me tripping for fourteen or more hours, and it wasn't stimulating like a stimulant, but I did feel very energized (I also get something like this on 2C-I). One thing that stands out to me though is that I took ten hits of it once and I still didn't trip for significantly over like maybe sixteen hours or so, not that I noticed anyway, but the trip was completely unlike ten hits of LSD for me, like visuals, synesthesia, mindset, and body high just totally different, and on the other hand two hits of LSD for me is lucky to break eight or nine hours. So, all that's really left for me is the taste.... I realize that I've been given the general impression that the DOx psychedelics should all have a fairly bitter taste, but I really haven't ever seen an individual breakdown of what each of them typically tastes like. To anyone here who has tasted a variety of these chemicals, is there anything you could share about it? Are some of these chemicals significantly different from one another in bitterness?

TL;DR: Are some of the DOx chemicals more or less bitter than the others?

No, they are all very bitter.

We can't identify substances over the internet without test kit results so I've closed this.

Please read the rules before posting again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.