• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Are there arteries in your hands

get high

Bluelighter
Hello I've been using heroin for 5 years. I can't seem to find any veins in my arm so I've been shooting H in my hands. I'm having more abf. I've had difficulty sjooring in my hands lately. Recently i shot up in the top right side of my hand and it swelled like i shot into an artery. I'm so confused and worried. Are there arteries in the hands specifically the top of your hand. What about in your fingers can there be arteries there? It didn't hurt when i IV?d and my whole hand swelled up... How can it avoid arteries. I'm so stressed out
Any information on would wouibe appreciated.

I would strongly recommend that you avoid hitting your hands...you're more likely to experience (potentially serious) complications from that practice, compared to using the more "traditional" sites farther up your forearm.

A lump that if not treated it can infect.. why did you do it? why in hand when you have the neck or the legs or if you are out of spots you can choose a little bit further up from ur dick ( left and right spots, check the diagram below).

As for your lump you can take some disinfected water, a cream rich in vitamins and minerals then from there you can cover the spot with a bandage

main-qimg-55a053390f746d7a5c6d55b2aeecfafb

there are arteries everywhere in your body except the surface of your cornea. otherwise there would be no way for oxygen to get to all the cells that need it

doing IV in your hand is a bad idea because the veins/arteries/nerves are all closer together and it's much easier to damage tissue in a painful way if you miss a shot.

If your whole hand swelled up, I'd say that yes you hit an artery.

Hello I've been using heroin for 5 years. I can't seem to find any veins in my arm so I've been shooting H in my hands. I'm having more abf. I've had difficulty sjooring in my hands lately. Recently i shot up in the top right side of my hand and it swelled like i shot into an artery. I'm so confused and worried. Are there arteries in the hands specifically the top of your hand. What about in your fingers can there be arteries there? It didn't hurt when i IV?d and my whole hand swelled up... How can it avoid arteries. I'm so stressed out
Any information on would wouibe appreciated.

If you have veins in your hands, you have veins in your arms.