• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Are there any substances that potentiate (exaggerate/strengthen) the effects of crack cocaine? (+ Tips and tricks to get more from crack)

Caffeine greatly potentiates crack. So much so that I don't recommend it.

I was up all night smoking once and had a couple of cups of coffee the next morning and thought I was having a heart attack.

Alcohol willl turn that rock into a bell ringer

cook the crack yourself, ready rocks tend to be cut as fuck most of the time.
This is true. Also, statutes tend to be much worse for crack cocaine than they are for powdered cocaine, despite being the same drug. Under current U.S. federal law, for example, a 10-year mandatory minimum sentence for cocaine happens once the attributable amount of cocaine is a half kilo (500g) or more, whereas it takes only 28 grams of crack cocaine to achieve the same thing (and only 5 grams of methamphetamine, true story – look it up: United States Sentencing Guidelines Mandatory Minimum Sentence Thresholds). The 20-year mandatory minimum kicks in when you factor those numbers up by 10, or i.e.: add a zero: 5,000 g of cocaine powder = 280 grams of crack = 50 grams of meth = 20 yrs mandatory minimum with the U.S. Feds. It is no wonder the U.S. has 2.2 million people locked up, the most of any country both per capita and overall.

This is true. Also, statutes tend to be much worse for crack cocaine than they are for powdered cocaine, despite being the same drug. Under current U.S. federal law, for example, a 10-year mandatory minimum sentence for cocaine happens once the attributable amount of cocaine is a half kilo (500g) or more, whereas it takes only 28 grams of crack cocaine to achieve the same thing (and only 5 grams of methamphetamine, true story – look it up: United States Sentencing Guidelines Mandatory Minimum Sentence Thresholds). The 20-year mandatory minimum kicks in when you factor those numbers up by 10, or i.e.: add a zero: 5,000 g of cocaine powder = 280 grams of crack = 50 grams of meth = 20 yrs mandatory minimum with the U.S. Feds. It is no wonder the U.S. has 2.2 million people locked up, the most of any country both per capita and overall.
Those laws still in effect? They were exclusively made to put black ppl in jail, pffff.
Damn, it's 2022. Cmon', they should stop putting ppl in jail and spend more on mental health :(

The drug law is lost. IF the police/DEA just went after cocaine and strong opioids (responsible for the vast majority of deaths and crimes) then MAYBE they could make a difference, but when they waste so many resources on things like LSD, MDMA and cannabis (which far more people use) then no surprise that they cannot win.

Long ago I sampled AH-7921 and the interesting thing is that it doesn't seem to produce any subjective high. The only thing it does is prevent abstinence syndrome. I cannot see it having much street value (only of value to others seeking to avoid withdrawal). THAT makes it useful. I don't think anyone would 'get into' opioids if they sampled AH-7921.

I considered the idea of having automated machines that, on presentation of a smart card will dispense a tablet of AH-7921. Then it locks out the card for 6 hours. Maybe a small charge (like £1/pill). Anyone who goes to a HR agency gets a card. That means 24/7 people can get something to stop withdrawal...

I'm sure the idea needs working on but AH-7921 is cheaper and more potent than methadone but the KEY is that it would stop a lot of crime associated with opioids. Since it's a known dose, accidental overdose would be unlikely and the simple expediency of making the tablets very large (like Dutch methadone tablets that are slightly larger than paracetamol tablets), it would preclude IV administration (Dutch studies showed this) so it reduces harm.

I'm sure it needs a lot more work but I think it worth consideration.

Thoughts?

A bloody good idea. AH-7921 is an effective painkiller, but without much abuse potential (unlike U-47700), or batshit crazyness, like pentazocine

I've posted the above elsewhere - but it's an agonist BUT depending on N-substitution you can get agonist, partial agonist, silent agonist, inverse agonist & inverse agonist properties. A 2-phenylethyl would be the obvious one to try... although I WOULD like to try 2-(2-thienyl)ethyl & 2-(2-furyl)ethyl to test QSAR.

Fuck Nixon. It's crazy to have a stunning 20 year minimum sentence for just 50g of meth. I really hate him, he brought not just the US but the whole world the war on drugs and while the states are beginning to decriminalize, even legalize as in the case of MJ, so will it take many years or decades for other countries to catch up. Here in Mexico low amounts are decriminalized for personal possession but the amounts are literally and ridiculously low, for substances like meth or heroin barely one dose is covered and much less than any dealer will sell you in one go.

Afaik do the US have more percentage of their people incarcerated than any other country. And have a negatively outstanding, profit-orientated prison system. Don't know about other countries, in Switzerland one day in jail costs the public at least $300 so their system might be called for-profit as well.

I've posted the above elsewhere - but it's an agonist BUT depending on N-substitution you can get agonist, partial agonist, silent agonist, inverse agonist & inverse agonist properties. A 2-phenylethyl would be the obvious one to try... although I WOULD like to try 2-(2-thienyl)ethyl & 2-(2-furyl)ethyl to test QSAR.
Or 2-pyridyl? Any aromatic heterocycle

I do not know - but I know that their are patents concerning this compound.

US Patent 4435572A Synthesis of ethyl-4(3'-methoxyphenyl)-1-methyl piperidine-3-carboxylate#
US Patent 4289882A 4A-Aryl-decahydroisoquinolines
US Patent 4189583A Synthesis of 4A-aryl-decahydroisoquinolines#
US Patent 4150135A Substituted 4a-phenyl-N-phenylalkyl-cis-decahydroisoquinolines
US Patent 4150135A SUBSTITUTED 4A-PHENYLN-PHENYLALKYL-CSDECAHYDROISOQUINOLINES
US PAtent 4421916A Intermediates for octahydrobenzofuro[3,2-e]isoquinolines

I haven't even listed half of the patents, there are dozens, but the N-methyl is a MOR agonist and the N-phenylethyl is known and in closely related compounds, the 2-(2-furyl)ethyl & 2-(2-thienylethyl are also known and are more potent agonists - just like the phenanthracene class of opioids.

Sorry if someone has stated the obvious….. being drunk…
Alcohol consumption before will do what you’re looking for. It will also make it a bit easier to od however anything that makes the affects last longer/more powerful would do this I think.

Sorry if someone has stated the obvious….. being drunk…
Alcohol consumption before will do what you’re looking for. It will also make it a bit easier to od however anything that makes the affects last longer/more powerful would do this I think.
You know that alcohol+cocaine converts the latter into cocaethylene which is strongly cardiotoxic?

You know that alcohol+cocaine converts the latter into cocaethylene which is strongly cardiotoxic?
Yep. I wouldn’t do a bender falling down drunk however I have. Three or four beers probably would increase the effects a while.
Yes it’s a relative risk as I said however countless folks have scored after leaving a bar drunk asf.

A bloody good idea. AH-7921 is an effective painkiller, but without much abuse potential (unlike U-47700), or batshit crazyness, like pentazocine

I liked it a lot. For me it produced high that’s kinda between “real” opiods and tramadol/bupe/kratom. Yes it’s subtle high by any standard and I don’t remember getting anywhere near nodding or getting strong euphoria on it but would hardly dismiss it as something without abuse potential, especially for people who love more energetic opiods in moderate doses. But what I liked about it, was how very smooth substance it is, with less side effects than most other opiods I tired. Had it maybe for a week or so and usually with at least a bit of weed or something with it so maybe I would get bored with it if I used it longer and without anything else. I guess it never really took of, as far as I know at least because most people had experience more similar to yours than mine. Maybe I would think the same if I had take it while having noticeable opiod tolerance and not just slight as at than.

Get yourself some balloons and when you exhale fill a balloon.

Then hit it again!

AKA give yourself a shotgun

But I don't think that transesterifiation is a major metabolic pathway.

That said, it does seem that cocaine deaths often involve alcohol.

I liked it a lot. For me it produced high that’s kinda between “real” opiods and tramadol/bupe/kratom. Yes it’s subtle high by any standard and I don’t remember getting anywhere near nodding or getting strong euphoria on it but would hardly dismiss it as something without abuse potential, especially for people who love more energetic opiods in moderate doses. But what I liked about it, was how very smooth substance it is, with less side effects than most other opiods I tired. Had it maybe for a week or so and usually with at least a bit of weed or something with it so maybe I would get bored with it if I used it longer and without anything else. I guess it never really took of, as far as I know at least because most people had experience more similar to yours than mine. Maybe I would think the same if I had take it while having noticeable opiod tolerance and not just slight as at than.
To be honest, U-47700 (along with 4F-EPH & etizolam) got me through mylast 'we think you need an NHS hospital holiday': 4 weeks of me being calm & genial, as opposed to slipping into evil, sadistic patient, who loved instigating mindfucks.

My dad was a sergeant which became a bit of a problem with authority figures

To be honest, U-47700 (along with 4F-EPH & etizolam) got me through mylast 'we think you need an NHS hospital holiday': 4 weeks of me being calm & genial, as opposed to slipping into evil, sadistic patient, who loved instigating mindfucks.

My dad was a sergeant which became a bit of a problem with authority figures

That is quite a crazy mixture. As I mentioned, I had insisted that U-47700 be provided in tablet form... and the person I worked for sold powder. I quit because I saw that safety of end users wasn't important to them. Benzos were only tabletted because they cost a lot so nobody wanted to waste it...

But the key to U-47700 was that it's synthetically very simple so cheap and I guess all some people saw were £££ signs.

If I could go back and do 1 thing differently, it would to have had the much weaker p-Br homologue made.

I have ended up on a psychiatric unit and they are certainly NOT fun places to end up. Real Kafka territory with nobody explaining the rules or expectations. I think I was there for a month which was still 28 days too long for me.