• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are there any other adults who don't masturbate?

Meow1243

Bluelighter
I'm a 20 year old female and I don't masturbate. I've tried to finger myself/play with my clit and I don't really get any real stimulation, I've never made myself cum. I have a relatively low sex drive compared to my friends. If it were up to me I'd probably just have sex about 1-2 times a month. However, I actually have sex about 1-3 times a week to satisfy the needs of my partner. I find it odd that I don't masturbate because I was under the impression that everyone does.

I don't really masturbate. Sometimes I'll touch myself because it feels good, but I don't really get any sexual satisfaction from it like I do from my partner touching me. Like you, I've never made myself cum. I do have a fairly normal to high sex drive, though.

My ex-wife didn't she wouldn't even touch herself during sex. I got her to finger herself once and she said it was "icky".

Lots of adults dont masturbate. I am not one of them lol. some people have low sex drive, some have high, some have partners, some dont. Women differ from men in that quite a large number of women cannot climax from clittoral stimulation alone, and women tend to need/want more than physical stimulation to come.