Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Are there any exemptions to duality?

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
Are there any exemptions to duality?

The duality of reality seems to be an almost universally accepted concept.

All religions and political systems have polarized doctrines based on duality.

If this is so, the question of the ultimate goodness of any entity, god or man, comes into question.

In our universe, man must have an evil side, and this means that the judgement of any god against man would be unjust.

If there are no exemptions to duality, it follows that a supernatural god does not exist. Hence the invention of Satan in the Christian myth.

Do you know of any exemptions or concepts of any kind that defy dualism?

You cannot use a supernatural god unless you produce your imagined god.

This mind exercise, if I might call it that, is similar to looking for an objective moral tenet. Almost impossible to find.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

DL

Only one that I can think of, GB:
The one-ness of all leaves very little to a definition of duality.
Does this seem *right or reasonable?
Always,
Ptah

aEZltGm.gif
CdGhttq.gif

just a little fun and games goin on above, excuse.

Only one that I can think of, GB:
The one-ness of all leaves very little to a definition of duality.
Does this seem *right or reasonable?
Always,
Ptah

aEZltGm.gif
CdGhttq.gif

just a little fun and games goin on above, excuse.

Gnostic have used that symbiology ourselves at some points in history.

We know longer do as we recognize individual consciousness' as sacred. My god is, I am.

We imagine more of individual within, and or having access, to the greater godhead/cosmic consciousness.

We are all in this together, alone.

Regards
DL

True reality is non dual. Everything is nothingness. Nothingness is the universe this is simply was nothingness looks like and is experienced. A true infinite object with no limits or boundaries on reality. Well thats what you might experince if you take a ticket to breakthrough. Reality is perfectly one leading for no more duality at the highest consciousness just pure oneness with the eternal white light.

True enlightenment is transcending beyond the duality and becoming one, whole, combining both sides into the one and only infinite truth. The way. The only way. Follow it. Become God, join him in his eternal guidance and love. Tao Te Ching and Buddhism can teach you the way.

Organized religion like Christianity is an abomination and relies on duality concepts like heaven and hell. Concepts like God loves you no matter what, unless you sin then you're fucking going to hell where you will burn in the hellfire for eternity... how does that even make sense?

No offense to my Christian brothers. Eastern religion just makes A LOT more sense to me.

Last edited:
A thing viewed separately from anything else.

The whole as a whole.

The one thing itself.. being micro or macro.

Losing yourself in the sight of a stream or river.. the perfectly singular reality of flowing matter..

The x extension the exact meaning of a unit.. in language where both math and semiotics combine..

Semiotics is the study of symbols and their brachiferous connections..

White zero.. black one.. both the duality and the gray decimal point itself.. and afterwards follows every color of the rainbow!

True reality is non dual. Everything is nothingness. Nothingness is the universe this is simply was nothingness looks like and is experienced. A true infinite object with no limits or boundaries on reality. Well thats what you might experince if you take a ticket to breakthrough. Reality is perfectly one leading for no more duality at the highest consciousness just pure oneness with the eternal white light.

We all end in that together, alone.

Regards
DL

True enlightenment is transcending beyond the duality and becoming one, whole, combining both sides into the one and only infinite truth. The way. The only way. Follow it. Become God, join him in his eternal guidance and love. Tao Te Ching and Buddhism can teach you the way.

Organized religion like Christianity is an abomination and relies on duality concepts like heaven and hell. Concepts like God loves you no matter what, unless you sin then you're fucking going to hell where you will burn in the hellfire for eternity... how does that even make sense?

No offense to my Christian brothers. Eastern religion just makes A LOT more sense to me.

That is why the more esoteric mystical Jesus taught it. The Gnostic Christian Jesus got it right.

I did some enlightening reading on Chrestianity and the older Jewish esoteric/Gnostic teachings. If you have the inclination you might check it out from about the end of the Kabballa on up in history.

A lot of logos and not garbage mythos.

Regards
DL

Must it be so; alone? Is it when we finally become one we become alone? As a loner this fits.

From many, one. You cannot rid yourself of the many in that equation. You and I make up that many.

You are your consciousness/ego. You can know what the greatest teacher knows, but you cannot be the greatest teacher.

Regards
DL

From many, one. You cannot rid yourself of the many in that equation.
I get it, GB.
"One" must include all, no? Still trying to work out when/how this "many" are going come around to my way of thinking and follow blindly. So since there is this "many" is it an argument for duality (or more)? Or does it have nothing to do with the matter...?
I know I ask things in a skewed way but please bear with me.
I gotta start from the beginning... got a little confused.

The idea of nothing is sorted similarly to everything..

Each placement of nothing within the everything has a specific place.

Imagine a frame with nothing in between the frame.. That is what nothing is like.

So without nothing we have no thing.... 🧐 Lovin' dem paradoxical whatchacallits.

"One" must include all, no?

All, yes, but without losing our individuality.

Still trying to work out when/how this "many" are going come around to my way of thinking and follow blindly.

Yuk.

Who wants blind followers? I would prefer thinking people who know exactly why they are following me.

The blind must be led. I want followers who lead themselves. Sure it is nice when ones ideology is appreciated but understanding it need people who can see.

The many in the one does not relate to duality.

Regards
DL

Who wants blind followers?
Yuk is right, GB.
It was some kind of BS.
I truly wish that all could govern themselves as this would eradicate the need of "governing bodies".
Best always,
Ptah
I am not the one to "follow" as I slip off the cliff and into the abyss more times than I care to admit.
Be well

Yuk is right, GB.
It was some kind of BS.
I truly wish that all could govern themselves as this would eradicate the need of "governing bodies".
Best always,
Ptah
I am not the one to "follow" as I slip off the cliff and into the abyss more times than I care to admit.
Be well

If we are lucky, we will see what Socrates said would be the eventual form of democracy where there is basically a professional administerial class controlled by whatever leader the people elect.

Once decent systems and policies are in place, caretaking becomes easy.

Regards
DL

Nonduality appears to be an exemption to duality, until you realize its counterpart is Duality itself.

The Totality of Everything as One, ie the Multiverse or the God of All Things (since consciousness is a fundamental property of energy), however you wish to call it, has no counterpart. "Nothing" after all, is part of the Totality of Everything.

Well nouns don't have duality, its adjectives, describing words which seem to. To describe something we have to compare it to other things, and to do that we have to create concepts like flat vs curved, big vs small, or smooth vs bumpy etc because things can only be described in relation to other things.

If we never tried to describe anything, would their be any duality?