• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Are the police trying to get me??...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StinkyValerie

Greenlighter
Like I said with my first thread about my effects of weed, please don't move this because I need answers. This may look a bit of a mess because I'm panicking quite alot and feel bad inside. Am I at risk of "loosing myself" in the sense that I loose my mind because the police don't understand me if you know what I mean? Ok I'll try and explain... I smoke weed, I look high and you can see it in my eyes and my voice and while im smoking the joint you can see how I feel, like I said with my first post weed has great effects on me. So since people can see it, they become evil and start doing things that aren't right. Is this anything to worry about or do you think it's OK?? Am I at risk of "loosing myself" because of this, by this I mean the fact that the police could assess me, lock me up in a mental home and just be "an evil part of society" or do you think that can't happen? do you think it's a risk because I ran away from my dad to smoke weed then I got in his car when I returned back home and smoked it, I went in the car because there were some chavs eyeing me up when I was smoking my pipe running back. So is society an evil place where people lock people up or is it safe?? Can somebody please answer because I'm really worried and I just need some guidance...

I think you need to put down the weed for a while. Thats my only advice. Your thinking is both delusional and irrational

So you're saying when you're high you're worried people treat you differently?
Ok first of all, you sound high as fuck and really need to calm down.. secondly, it's simply weed, it's difficult to tell if someone is high - think of it like this, have u ever seen someone stoned in the streets? did u think of fucking around with him? no, probably because either you couldn't tell he was high or you didn't really care.
People don't care about what other people are doing, where they are going, what they are saying, you just think that because it's society being built up around being accepted as a person and changing urself to fit others..
and finally, watch a film. that will calm you down and make you laugh, I seriously recommend "super troopers" - it's kinda relatable for you as in the first scene, the police are fucking around with some high kids, it's so funny I might have to watch it now so please watch that, calm down, and flash back to reality where no one cares about other people. Also the police have to go through mountains of paperwork if they "arrest" some high kid, pretty sure it's not even illegal to be actually high, so as long as ur not carrying around ounces, the police won't be able to do anything. calm it son, enjoy the high, but also think about whether u actually enjoy smoking weed, think deep and possibly change ur habits? don't like smoking alone? smoke with friends. don't like smoking at all? don't smoke etc. it's all subjective! good luck

Yeah, it sounds like you have some paranoid tendencies that weed may be causing or bringing to the surface. I would stop all psychoactives for awhile. If you keep using, you may end up in a psych ward or worse. I would also get a mental health evaluation if I was you, but I know alot of people refuse this out of fear, but it's probably the best thing to do in a situation like that.

Yeah, it sounds like you have some paranoid tendencies that weed may be causing or bringing to the surface. I would stop all psychoactives for awhile. If you keep using, you may end up in a psych ward or worse. I would also get a mental health evaluation if I was you, but I know alot of people refuse this out of fear, but it's probably the best thing to do in a situation like that.

I think that's blowing it out of proportion a little, he's just paranoid from smoking and needs to sober up and calm down to realise how delusional he is being, or maybe ignorance is bliss and he gets high again

So you're saying when you're high you're worried people treat you differently?
Ok first of all, you sound high as fuck and really need to calm down.. secondly, it's simply weed, it's difficult to tell if someone is high - think of it like this, have u ever seen someone stoned in the streets? did u think of fucking around with him? no, probably because either you couldn't tell he was high or you didn't really care.
People don't care about what other people are doing, where they are going, what they are saying, you just think that because it's society being built up around being accepted as a person and changing urself to fit others..
and finally, watch a film. that will calm you down and make you laugh, I seriously recommend "super troopers" - it's kinda relatable for you as in the first scene, the police are fucking around with some high kids, it's so funny I might have to watch it now so please watch that, calm down, and flash back to reality where no one cares about other people. Also the police have to go through mountains of paperwork if they "arrest" some high kid, pretty sure it's not even illegal to be actually high, so as long as ur not carrying around ounces, the police won't be able to do anything. calm it son, enjoy the high, but also think about whether u actually enjoy smoking weed, think deep and possibly change ur habits? don't like smoking alone? smoke with friends. don't like smoking at all? don't smoke etc. it's all subjective! good luck

I think it's more than just "worrying". OP sounds paranoid and somewhat delusional, likely symptoms of mental illness.

I think that's blowing it out of proportion a little, he's just paranoid from smoking and needs to sober up and calm down to realise how delusional he is being, or maybe ignorance is bliss and he gets high again

Did you actually read his whole post??

Did you actually read his whole post??

yes, he's feeling insecure, just on a larger scale I think and blowing it completely out of proportion .. im high myself right now and I've felt that before certainly but he's just shaken right now and needs to sober up, and stop smoking until he knows what he's getting himself into + he's clearly not stable rn I don't want him freaking out thinking he's psychotic

My last recommendation would be popping some earphones in and listen to some upbeat music u really enjoy and just indulge urself in that, it will calm you down and certainly make you feel better

You do sound delusional/ paranoid, maybe it's just because you're high as fuck or maybe you have some underlying mental illness, but right now it's impossible to tell.
Stop smoking weed and don't take any other drugs, wait a few days and if these symptoms still persist go to a doctor.

Smoking pot may not be for you. I am the same way. I have anxiety, and when I smoke my anxiety goes nuts. I end up being paranoid about the stupidest things.

First off it sounds like you are very young. Maybe focus on getting your life in order before you use drugs. Secondly if this is the reaction you have to pot you may want to wait till you have a better sense of self worth and self awareness.

What vati said is true. Most people could care less if you were high, but there are some people that will probably care quite a bit: Your parents, your siblings, your teachers, your coaches etc. These are the people that see you day in and day out and can actually detect subtle differences in your composure.

What RD and Kleiner said is true as well. Take some time off to get your head straight...if you still have problems with how you think it may be time to get your head checked out.

I moved your last post to the Cannabis Discussion forum, because we don't talk about weed here. Other drugs is a forum for intermediate harm reduction relating to drugs other than Cannabis, Psychedelics, and MDMA, hence the title 'Other Drugs'.

Obviously, like me, weed is not a drug for you. If you enjoy some of the effects I would recommend staying inside your home, by yourself, and maybe watching a movie-IME it's better if you have something to kind of immerse yourself in.

all the advice you need has been given to you in your last 2 threads. put down the weed and do not pick it up again for at least a while. it truly sounds as though this drug is not for you.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.