• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Are some people immune to MDxx?

^^ yeah, if she's a nervous kind of person maybe rolling in a place where she's most comfortable could work. and maybe realizing that there's nothing to be nervous about the drug will affect her even in other settings.
I think it's worth a try.

Yeah, if you're really committed to wanting her to enjoy herself, trying rolling at home where she should feel more comfortable.

I understand, but she wants to do it with me. So there has to be an environment that we can compromise on. I'm not sure the environment is the issue though. I really think that she is nervous about the effects of the drug itself. I think that's the source of the anxiety in this situation.

Nervous or not. Comfortable setting or sketchy setting. If she's taking real mdma and mda and doesn't roll; I doubt her being at ease or rolling at home is going to make a differece.

I understand, but she wants to do it with me. So there has to be an environment that we can compromise on. I'm not sure the environment is the issue though. I really think that she is nervous about the effects of the drug itself. I think that's the source of the anxiety in this situation.

If she is simply nervous, then MDMA can do a pretty damn good job at reducing that. I was very nervous my first time and it still worked. I'd say it's likely a combination - her strong fear of the drug combined with a setting she feels very uncomfortable in. If she is so scared of altering her mind state with an illegal drug then she's probably not yet ready to try it.

Either way, maybe it's to do with her anxious mindset and an uncomfortable setting, or perhaps she's just a non-responder for some reason we don't know. Only way to find out is to try it in different settings or work through her prior misconceptions that cause the anxiety in the first place.

The only time I was 'immune' to MDMA was when I tried to roll when I was drunk. I ended up banging five pills. Don't do that! I'm a horrible example. It didn't hardly fucking work either, usually it's a massive rush. I was pissed LOL.

I took MDMA several times in different settings (but always parties or festivals) and never experienced the full experience. I had some euphoria and stimulation, but no empathy at all. I took it upto ~110mg I think, and I wasn't on antidepressants at the time either.

To be honest, I think it was the combination of the setting and my personality (I am a rather shy, introverted person, which is why I might have had a hard time open up to a bunch of strangers on the dancefloor). I still have ~750mg sitting around at home, but I think, when the time comes, I want to do it at home or in nature with my close friends or a significant other.

having tried acid only once, years before. My now-ex ate a 200mgs of molly that I gave her and a sweettart that was supposed to have 1 hit on it, but ended up having 4-7. She spent the whole night trying to convince me that she didn't feel anything at all through big saucer plate pupils. Maybe she was trying to look cool or something? like, oh look at how much I can take! some shit like that.

does she take medicine for ADD? Vyvanse, Adderal, Ritalin, Modanfil, etc?
or any other meds? Many meds can block the action so if we knew all the meds she's taking we might find the problem

having tried acid only once, years before. My now-ex ate a 200mgs of molly that I gave her and a sweettart that was supposed to have 1 hit on it, but ended up having 4-7. She spent the whole night trying to convince me that she didn't feel anything at all through big saucer plate pupils. Maybe she was trying to look cool or something? like, oh look at how much I can take! some shit like that.

That really sounds like an SSRI reaction to me. Any chance she could be taking SSRIs/antidepressants without your knowledge?
Again, we need to see everything she takes

You said she's not on any anti-depressants and hasn't been on anything in months - has she been on any in the past though? I know people who haven't been on SSRIs since 4-5 years ago but were on them for some time and they don't feel MDMA at all still - using SSRIs for a long time, particularly if it was at a young age, can really have nasty long term effects, and heavy down-regulation of your serotonin transporters is one of them, leading to rolls at best feeling like a mild dose of amphetamine if that.

Update: She has tried some of the best MDMA that I've ever came across(confirmed) and still nothing. Even did it at a bangin ass club in Detroit while watching her favorite DJ. My eyes were fluttering like the wings of a humming bird, and she was fine. She's just immune to it.

On a side note, she is not immune to LSD!! We tripped at a club in Playa Del Carmen and had a blast. She had an Alice in Wonderland experience. Swore that people were walking out of walls and that the floor was moving like the ocean. It was a great experience. She had a lot of fun.

A friend of mine has high tolerance to MDMA and LSD. He was on SSRIs for 3 months awhile back, which may have had something to do with it. He became interested in trying LSD and MDMA, but to my surprise he had a massive tolerance for both the drugs. He weighs 185lb. I gave him 100mcg LSD and he felt very little, a few weeks later I gave him 160mg MDMA and he felt very little. We decided that he'll candyflip with 150mcg LSD and 220mg MDMA, and now he felt it. It still wasn't an intense experience for him at all. He insists on doing 200mcg LSD and 250mg MDMA next time.

I took MDMA several times in different settings (but always parties or festivals) and never experienced the full experience. I had some euphoria and stimulation, but no empathy at all. I took it upto ~110mg I think, and I wasn't on antidepressants at the time either.

To be honest, I think it was the combination of the setting and my personality (I am a rather shy, introverted person, which is why I might have had a hard time open up to a bunch of strangers on the dancefloor). I still have ~750mg sitting around at home, but I think, when the time comes, I want to do it at home or in nature with my close friends or a significant other.

110 isn't that much, and you don't know the products purity either, so this could actually be a dose issue. Try 130-140 next time, of the same batch ofc.

At home/nature with close friends sounds like a good idea also :)