• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Are soma's dangerous for addicts of other drugs?

mike.vick

Bluelighter
Okay, so I am a slightly dependent on opiates and benzos. If I am on my daily dosages of heroin (~25mg) and xanax (~1mg, 2-3x daily); How dangerous is soma?

Also, I ran out of weed for today so I am currently also taking ~450mg phenibut and ~150mg 5-htp to mitigate withdrawals, alongside a very small amount of kratom (~600mg) and tianeptine (~45mg). Marijuana withdrawals are a bitch to me for the first 2-3days.

Well i've already taken about 1100mg of soma earlier in the day, i'm just gonna hold off tonight, maybe 250mg more, and dose myself with a little more heroin, so I'll have less worries about mixing cns depressants

No one can comment about the dangerous and safety of soma in combination with other drugs?

COME ON PEOPLE NOW, SMILE ON YOUR BROTHER and comment below:

Last edited:
Soma can be dangerous when combined with methadone and benzos. just be careful and don't take too many. especially if you're on mmt like myself....I've ended up in the ICU because of too much Soma + methadone

As thelung said, there are risks when combining soma with CNS depressants
In addition a big part of carisoprodol gets metabolized to meprobamate, a minor tranquilizer, that has an abuse and addiction potential
So yes, somas can be dangerous for addicts of other drugs

Heroin ,soma,and Xanax mixed is called a Houston cocktail and yes it's very dangerous because all 3 as you know are cns depressants. How did you take 1100 mgs of soma I thought they only came in 250mg and 350mg?
Also I wish I was only 19 are you referring to my comment to you about the pregnant chick? hey I call them as I see them and I don't sugar coat alot!!!

Also why would you mix soma and xanax since at least IMO they produce very similar effects except Xanax lasts a little bit longer then the somas!!

Last edited: