• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Are Oxy OC 30mg brown really good?

I'm in the UK and can get 30mg oxycodone tablets , I regularly use acetyl fentanyl so not a lightweight how Mich oxycodone does one take at a time if snorting it? Can you even snort it? Or better still can you smoke it?!

I'm holding oxy 15 instant release not OP in my hand right now ... my amputee friend gets them prescribed with morphine ER so yes you they still exist but I haven't seen anything above 30 mgs and lately only 15s are bangable or snortable .
He gets them every month so they're not old pills or something

In canada they now have generic oxys that can be abused. a few different kindas that say APO, another says CR and there are a few more OCD and others. but the fentanyl pills have started copying these ones time, just make sure it has a coiloured coating and white on the inside and you're golden, if the coating colour is solid all the way through then its probably fent.

^ there's Fent pills in Canada?!? Lab not pharmaceutical?

Rtp

There are both....

There have been fent black market pills for years here.
Look up green monster oxy 80s in news articles on google, probably old articles but you'll get the point, the drugs are much more sophisticated now.
There are also fent pills from big-pharma. I think they are like 100mcg for fast acting while hard-core pain sufferers wait for their extended release drugs kick in.

Stay safe out there and always test your drugs. If you're curious about hearing more on the fent pills just PM me I have boatloads of info because I actively seeked them out for years due to how che3ap they were and how high I got. I'm both smarter and sober these days.

===========================

http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/2015...alth-officials-as-it-makes-its-way-to-ontario

"...................Communities across Southern Ontario struggling to manage ballooning levels of fentanyl addiction within their population may now have to contend with the “green monster” of opiates, experts warn.
An emerald-coloured pill made in clandestine labs using often-times lethal levels of non-pharmaceutical grade fentanyl has devastated communities in Western Canada over the last few years.
And now, it’s heading east to Ontario.
“We haven't seen any, and thank God we haven't, but this drug is potentially coming our way,” said Det. Const. Mike Howell of the Sarnia Police Service’s vice unit.
“I do believe that it will be only a matter of time, unfortunately, before these drugs show up on our city streets.”
The drug’s infamous rise to popularity is partly due to its resemblance to OxyContin, an addictive pain-relief drug that was overprescribed and later became the scourge of health officials.
“Fake Oxys” is the most common street name for the new pills, with manufacturers going so far as to stamp CDN or OC—meaning OxyContin—on one side and a number, such as 80—meaning 80mg—on the other to create a familiar appearance that the drug is safe and made legally.
Other names the green pill goes by include: beans, green beans, apples, and Shady 80s, in reference to the number imprinted on the pills.
Pharmaceutical company Purdue Pharma modified OxyContin to OxyNeo, making the pill more difficult to abuse by ensuring it could not be melted down and injected. As a result, drug users switched to fentanyl.
But the high concentration of fentanyl in the pills mean the drug is much deadlier that OxyContin, Howell cautioned, adding that one pill is sometimes enough to kill an adult.
“There's no equivalency for OxyContin and Fentanyl. Fentanyl is a much more potent drug and a much more dangerous drug,” he said. “If you have no idea what quantity this pill contains, then obviously it can have tragic consequences..................”
"..............Fentanyl is 40 times stronger than heroin and 100 times stronger than morphine..........................."
".....................The number of deaths from fentanyl overdoses has skyrocketed in Alberta, rising from six in all of 2011 to 145 at the end of June 2015..................."

Last edited: