• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Are Oxy OC 30mg brown really good?

Theguyfromhere

Greenlighter
I understand mosty oxy is op now. OC is the best but my friend said he has some of small brown Oxy OC 30mg and they are good for almost everything except slamming. What say you? Also this is my first post on this website.

The old OC's left the market in 2010......since then, the rubber OP's have been on the market.......

I completely hate all oxycodone, but I did like the original oxycontins, the high was completely different than any of the oxy now a days, at least for me.

If they are real. They had to have been bought before say, 2012 at the latest - and at that that'd be from a pharmacy or dealer in the middle of nowhere that sells OCs three times a year. Most pharmacies were cleaned out by end of 2010 (in the US).

Wait, have you ever used oxy or any other opiate?

The newer oxy, the OP's will be OK for a beginner, if that's what you are.......

You should be ok. But 30mg should give a really nice buzz for a newbie for sure.

You will have to pay attention to the pill markings and ID them on another site. iirc, the canadian OPs are the old formula. also, iirc, there was a generic roxy (roxicet) that was brown, maybe by caraco? mfg, I only remember them because they were grainy as shit and were like snorting beach sand. OP 30s are brown and without some fairly serious... modifications... can only be eaten.

Also, if this is your first time with opiates, and it seems it is, 30mg may be a very high dose. My mother pukes her guts out eating one percoset 5. I would stay away from time release meds (which OPs are) for a first experience for a variety of reasons.

Kid Amine is correct.....30mgs of oxy even in OP form will be very strong for someone like yourself that has never taken opiates......I suggest cutting this pill in 4 pieces, that's if you can because they are tough to cut.

I also was sensitive to opiates in the beginning & 5mgs of oxy my first time had me nodding, & I don't like nodding when high, it was strong for me.

So be careful please......do some more reading & search the 30mg OP's on this site & Google for info.

I just want to second the advice to cut it into four pieces.. You shouldn't need 30mg for a long time..

I'll point out I've been doing good with 30 mg where 20 mg hydrocodone is needed to do good or 4 mg hydromorphone iv. I have been working with opiates for a while though

Kid Amine is correct.....30mgs of oxy even in OP form will be very strong for someone like yourself that has never taken opiates......I suggest cutting this pill in 4 pieces, that's if you can because they are tough to cut.

I also was sensitive to opiates in the beginning & 5mgs of oxy my first time had me nodding, & I don't like nodding when high, it was strong for me.

So be careful please......do some more reading & search the 30mg OP's on this site & Google for info.

i wanna agree with this as well. first time i took 15mg, which was my first time, of hydrocodone, i was on the verge of throwing up for a while. 10mg would seem like a reasonable dose to start off with i think unless you are VERY sensitive to them.. which, from my experience, many people are

and btw, you can still run into old formulas of oxycontins, they still make them out in europe. lots of fakes though but there are still people out there with legit ones

They phased out OC style 'just add water' tablets like almost five years ago.... Every form of oxycodone ER in the USA is sold in the OP anti-abuse long chain polymer matrix. So are OC 30's really good? this is subjective as hell, it's not a yes or no question.

Hi, new to this forum but I just got the same thing tonight. Two brown oc 30 pills. Thought they where ops and didn't want them was trying to explain why to the guy but to my surprise it crushed up. If you can get them there great but I agree with everyone, else to not do it all at once if your new try breaking it in half and wait an hour before doing the rest. Their was a coating on mine and curious if anybody knows how to take it off would be greatly appreciated.

They are actually still around, especially in hospital stock surprisingly.

And enjoyably :D

Rtp

How to remove time release

Hi, new to this forum but I just got the same thing tonight. Two brown oc 30 pills. Thought they where ops and didn't want them was trying to explain why to the guy but to my surprise it crushed up. If you can get them there great but I agree with everyone, else to not do it all at once if your new try breaking it in half and wait an hour before doing the rest. Their was a coating on mine and curious if anybody knows how to take it off would be greatly appreciated.

You'll need to remove time release coating before snoring or smoking. IKAG who told me that the best way to do this to dampen a papertowel and rub the pill. All the coating will come right off. Just lightly moisten the cloth, tho, too wet and you'll remove some of the pill propper. For example a nice spit will provide plenty of liquid. Don't judge.